+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa at BLS Toronto

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Folks,

I am submitting Entry Visa for my newborn at BLS Toronto availing Postal service. BLS website is way too confusing so wanted to check with folks who have applied visa using Postal Service at BLS Toronto. We stay in the vicinity of Scarborough and Toronto is rightly our jurisdiction however BLS website says Postal service should be sent to Brampton VAS.

Anyone with experience on Postal Service ?
Does Application need to go to Brampton address while availing Postal Service?
Can I just avail return courier service?
How strict are these folks as far as photos are concerned? (Infant photos are always difficult to capture but hey we got Canadian PP with same photo)

Any insights would be appreciated.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hello Folks,

I am submitting Entry Visa for my newborn at BLS Toronto availing Postal service. BLS website is way too confusing so wanted to check with folks who have applied visa using Postal Service at BLS Toronto. We stay in the vicinity of Scarborough and Toronto is rightly our jurisdiction however BLS website says Postal service should be sent to Brampton VAS.

Anyone with experience on Postal Service ?
Does Application need to go to Brampton address while availing Postal Service?
Can I just avail return courier service?
How strict are these folks as far as photos are concerned? (Infant photos are always difficult to capture but hey we got Canadian PP with same photo)

Any insights would be appreciated.
No experience with postal applications but I can answer other questions
You can avail return courier
Canadian photos would do for Indian passport as well.

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
No experience with postal applications but I can answer other questions
You can avail return courier
Canadian photos would do for Indian passport as well.
Thanks you Subodh. Hoping if anyone has similar experience, Please share.

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
I've availed the pick and drop service with BLS, it is expensive, but worth it if time is more important to you. You can call their number and they would tell you what is required (forms, drafts) and charge your credit card for the postal cost. You can complete the required documents/photo and arrange a pickup.

JLTcan

Apr 25, 2018
I've availed the pick and drop service with BLS, it is expensive, but worth it if time is more important to you. You can call their number and they would tell you what is required (forms, drafts) and charge your credit card for the postal cost. You can complete the required documents/photo and arrange a pickup.
Thank you xylene. I might probably go with pick and drop service. Do you know if the postal application can be sent to BLS Toronto or do we have to send it to BLS Brampton ? Appreciate your help.