+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry via border

Bushra adnan

Jul 25, 2017
I have a US 5 years visa can u get candian visit visa via border since my brother is already living there as resident with his family.
Also one important quistion ..i want to appaly for asylum but my husband is british national via nutrulization.but i m living a saparated life(not divorced)
In this situation where my case stands
And will his passport will become a problem getting my asylum in canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You should post your question to the Asylum/Refugee section of the forum.

Yes - you should expect your husband's status to be a problem. You will need to provide evidence that you are legally separated. I would very strong recommend you officially file for divorce before attempting to apply as a refugee to Canada.

Reactions: Bushra adnan

Bushra adnan

Jul 25, 2017

Yes - you should expect your husband's status to be a problem. You will need to provide evidence that you are legally separated. I would very strong recommend you officially file for divorce before attempting to apply as a refugee to Canada.

Thank you so much ...one thing
Would my application to divorce would be enough or i will be needing official divorce deed to show them ?