+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry or Tourist visa for India?

tusharpurohit03

Jun 17, 2018
I applied walk-in at BLS Brampton on 11th Nov for an entry VISA, and the update I see on the consulate site is that VISA was granted but not printed. Anyone knows how long does it take to print? Is there a way to pick up the visa from CGI Toronto?

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hello Friends,
Just got my entry visa it took around 4 weeks and 4 days.

I have sent my application by post via (Purolator). received my passport with Multiple visas today. I am still waiting for my surrender certificate update..

Thanks
Postal takes these many days aa...hmmm.bls Brampton??

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I applied walk-in at BLS Brampton on 11th Nov for an entry VISA, and the update I see on the consulate site is that VISA was granted but not printed. Anyone knows how long does it take to print? Is there a way to pick up the visa from CGI Toronto?
It took 2 days for me...when I asked the customer care it takes 7-10 days to reach finally... whereas postal cannot be picked from centre

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Was planning on it but they take walk-ins only via appointments (from 16th Nov) and that is hard to book.
Try for daily walk-in appointment..if it's tough to get,and if you don't have time,postal s better..but postal is based on luck 2.5 weeks to 1 month.. my nov10 walk-in has been granted and printed waiting for transit to BLS and to home .
Whereas my postal nov12 is still in application generated situation,expecting for consulate atleast by tmrw r Monday..

Reactions: Samoinp

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
Anyone still waiting for tourist visa like me? Applied for tourist visa and surrender application at same time at bls surrey postal application.. bls received on 17th oct but processed at consulate on 9th nov( don’t know why bls took so long to send to consulate) right now status showing processing at consulate.. no idea what to do we have flights next week.. so frustrated with their explanations

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Anyone still waiting for tourist visa like me? Applied for tourist visa and surrender application at same time at bls surrey postal application.. bls received on 17th oct but processed at consulate on 9th nov( don’t know why bls took so long to send to consulate) right now status showing processing at consulate.. no idea what to do we have flights next week.. so frustrated with their explanations
Check in Indianvisa website also...whether it's under processing or granted but not printed or processed and printed

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
Check in Indianvisa website also...whether it's under processing or granted but not printed or processed and printed
I just checked now it says processed and printed..
If not collected earlier,Please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application.

This mean i can pick passport on monday?

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
I just checked now it says processed and printed..
If not collected earlier,Please contact the respective office on next working day where you have submitted your Application.

This mean i can pick passport on monday?
Am on the same boat...I don't understand what they are trying to say..when I called the customer care,he dint give me proper answer that I could understand..he was saying we can pick up postal applications becos the centre is different from walk-in..I told him my postal app went to BLS Brampton where they accept walk ins also..he said no u cant pick up..lemme know ..I want to pick up my walk in passport..and if my postal gets processed and printed before my travel,I want to pick up asap

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
Am on the same boat...I don't understand what they are trying to say..when I called the customer care,he dint give me proper answer that I could understand..he was saying we can pick up postal applications becos the centre is different from walk-in..I told him my postal app went to BLS Brampton where they accept walk ins also..he said no u cant pick up..lemme know ..I want to pick up my walk in passport..and if my postal gets processed and printed before my travel,I want to pick up asap
I will let you know how it goes on monday because our is postal application..

gurimahal7204

Aug 30, 2015
No!!!! the status now on BLS is - "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre".
God knows why it takes more than 4 frckin days to send the passport from one place to another in the same damn city. I'm just in praying mode right now!! Fingers crossed!
When did your passport came after status changed to ‘processed and printed’?

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Kids visa
Walkin application 10th Nov

BLS:Nov 10 application generated
Nov 12 processing at consulate
Nov 21 in transit to BLS
Nov 22 ready to dispatch

Indian website:
Nov 14 under processing
nov16 granted but not printed