+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry denied at port

pate0395!

Dec 2, 2019
only reason of leaving job was store shut down and honestly i just found new job, did not know that i need to update Ainp or cic. now i am in frustrated situation.

pate0395!

Dec 2, 2019
Surprised they did not pick that up when they were doing the background check before they issued him the PPR. I thought the COPR in your passport means you passed all eligibility in addition to criminal and background check and the landing at the border was just a formality.
Exactly that's what i though but officer said you ave misrepresented your self and took my case to hearing and gave me two possibility of either landing after they make decision or leave country with 5 years of Canada ban.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Hi everyone
Hoping suggestion from you, yesterday i had crucial movement regarding my PR landing. Officer asked me about my job status as I got my AINP last year and after getting AINP i changed my job which i did not inform to AINP nor CIC. unfortunately i did not know that i need to update my job changes that because only reason of changing job was my previous store shut down. now officer at port said i misrepresent my self. which honestly i did not try to and he took my case to hearing and further entry exam. He took my passport and COPR too. Any suggestion, please hep me.
Thank you so much in hope of help.
Is it mentioned in your PNP certificate that it is employer restricted

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Is it mentioned in your PNP certificate that it is employer restricted
Don’t worry try to explain your situation to them and bring new job offer with you and inform your province about that. You should be fine as long you have job in same category and noc just inform your province first

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Exactly that's what i though but officer said you ave misrepresented your self and took my case to hearing and gave me two possibility of either landing after they make decision or leave country with 5 years of Canada ban.
Did they give you a timeline of when they will make a decision?

Reactions: pate0395!

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
yeah they give me two weeks of time periods. also they give me hearing date.
Can you appear before the hearing with a lawyer or do you have to represent yourself?
The only way they will give a positive verdict is on compassionate grounds. They are are rational and you have come such a long way for them to turn you back at the final step, especially when you have no criminal record and have been contributing by being productive to the country.

pate0395!

Dec 2, 2019
Can you appear before the hearing with a lawyer or do you have to represent yourself?
The only way they will give a positive verdict is on compassionate grounds. They are are rational and you have come such a long way for them to turn you back at the final step, especially when you have no criminal record and have been contributing by being productive to the country.
no can't appear before hearing date but you can have council or lawyer with you.

Mentor

Feb 10, 2020
So what did you do? Or how it went? I mean the results because the same thing happened with my friend in Dec but in his case he was not regularly working, your advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
So what did you do? Or how it went? I mean the results because the same thing happened with my friend in Dec but in his case he was not regularly working, your advice will be appreciated.
Thanks
What if someone isn't regularly working while his application is in federal ?? Does it affect anything?