+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada (SOWP without job offer)

Smep

Aug 27, 2019
How can I enter Canada together with my partner (SP) even if I don't have a job offer (will look for a job once I land in Canada)?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
How can I enter Canada together with my partner (SP) even if I don't have a job offer (will look for a job once I land in Canada)?

I will put what i know, do not take it as 100%. you need authorization letter for entry so do some research on that.

about job offer ask some immigration expert within Canada they usually take 200-300 CAD$ ( varies) but answers all your questions in detail with requirement which I suggest to opt for to avoid confusion and getting accurate information.

Thanks

Meg678

Nov 24, 2020
I will put what i know, do not take it as 100%. you need authorization letter for entry so do some research on that.

about job offer ask some immigration expert within Canada they usually take 200-300 CAD$ ( varies) but answers all your questions in detail with requirement which I suggest to opt for to avoid confusion and getting accurate information.

Thanks
Hi,
How can I apply for the authorization letter? I tried to find the link for it but couldn't find anything on IRCC's website.
Can you please share a link for it.

Thanks!