+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada from Naigara region with copy of COPR, expired PR card and subsequent implications!

mswaraj

Mar 27, 2018
1. Any names of credible lawyers who can represent our H&C appeal in Toronto? I will capture all documentation(medical records), inadmissibility of my mother in Canada, to prove our 10 years of absence.

...gives us one last chance to plead our case and live in Canada until the appeal is successful at least or otherwise.By words, we cannot explain how we can integrate with Canadian society until we land in Canada and work,study and contribute to the society.

2. Are we better off with PRTD application from home country with H&C explanation (Question 19)? In this case, we dont uproot ourselves and land in Canada with slim chances and HOPE of getting a favorable decision with H&C appeal. Please advise.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
1. Any names of credible lawyers who can represent our H&C appeal in Toronto? I will capture all documentation(medical records), inadmissibility of my mother in Canada, to prove our 10 years of absence.

...gives us one last chance to plead our case and live in Canada until the appeal is successful at least or otherwise.By words, we cannot explain how we can integrate with Canadian society until we land in Canada and work,study and contribute to the society.

2. Are we better off with PRTD application from home country with H&C explanation (Question 19)? In this case, we dont uproot ourselves and land in Canada with slim chances and HOPE of getting a favorable decision with H&C appeal. Please advise.
Would guess chances of PRTD are almost none. Unfortunately I can't imagine you would alao be able to cross the border as a family without being reported either. Up to you to decide whether to uproot your family with a big chance of being sent home a few years later and have to pay for a lawyer.