+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entering Canada after Voluntary Deportation in US

srinivas99

Oct 9, 2020
Hi
Here my situation is also same... after masters I didn't get H1 visa ... and then I have joined in another university that is fake university organizing by ICE only after one year Immigrant people caught me and then I have taken voluntary departure and currently I am in my home country... My wife is trying for Canadian student visa.. How are my chances to get spouse dependent Visa for the Canada ? your help would be appreciated.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Here my situation is also same... after masters I didn't get H1 visa ... and then I have joined in another university that is fake university organizing by ICE only after one year Immigrant people caught me and then I have taken voluntary departure and currently I am in my home country... My wife is trying for Canadian student visa.. How are my chances to get spouse dependent Visa for the Canada ? your help would be appreciated.
Let your wife apply for student visa first. Once she settles here, you can apply for dependent visa. Explain your story in detail and don't withhold any information.

Reactions: srinivas99

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
Chances of approval are low since you previously violated the terms of your visa. However some people are successful and you can certainly try. You will want to demonstrate very strong ties to your home country. And as said above you need to make sure you fully declare your US immigration history in your application to Canada. Good luck.

Reactions: srinivas99

srinivas99

Oct 9, 2020
Let your wife apply for student visa first. Once she settles here, you can apply for dependent visa. Explain your story in detail and don't withhold any information.
Thanks for the response! Yes.. applying for the Jan intake if everything goes well (She has good academic background and experience), she will get the visa.
We are planning dependent visa after a semester but little tensed to proceed further b/se if anything goes wrong we are going to stuck one in Canada and me in India (Even I have good academic background and experience but unfortunately I made a mistake.)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for the response! Yes.. applying for the Jan intake if everything goes well (She has good academic background and experience), she will get the visa.
We are planning dependent visa after a semester but little tensed to proceed further b/se if anything goes wrong we are going to stuck one in Canada and me in India (Even I have good academic background and experience but unfortunately I made a mistake.)
If you don't want to be separated, then you can apply for her study permit and your open work permit at the same time. If both are approved you can then travel to Canada. If not, then you can decide if Canada is still the right option for you.

srinivas99

Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for the response!
Can we apply both at same time ? I mean some of people mentioned that there is zero percent chance when we apply both at the same time.
Thanks for the help.