+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry On Result IELTS Success Story

Mohd6910

May 8, 2019
Enquiry On Result was successfull in my case.
I had appeared for IELTS General Training on 23-March-2019 and scored L- 8, R-7.5, W-6,S-7.5.
I was taken aback when i first saw my results online and within seconds i decided to fill Enquiry On Results form. I did not even worry about the fees which was about 6500 INR because i was so confident about the weiting test. Exactly after 28 days i received a text message from British Council that there is a change in the score and i was asked to submit my old TRF (Test Result Form) so that they can dispatch me the new one.
I am so glad that my new scores are
L-8, R-7.5, W-7, S-7.5

My CRS has also changed drastically from 379 to 427 now.

Hope now that atleast now i can get invitation from some province after 2 years since i first created express entry profile.

Reactions: saroj_mandal

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
I had appeared for IELTS General Training on 23-March-2019 and scored L- 8, R-7.5, W-6,S-7.5.
I was taken aback when i first saw my results online and within seconds i decided to fill Enquiry On Results form. I did not even worry about the fees which was about 6500 INR because i was so confident about the weiting test. Exactly after 28 days i received a text message from British Council that there is a change in the score and i was asked to submit my old TRF (Test Result Form) so that they can dispatch me the new one.
L-8, R-7.5, W-7, S-7.5

Hope now that atleast now i can get invitation from some province after 2 years since i first created express entry profile.
Congrats! Was this your first attempt? CBT or paper based?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear All, Below is story on my EOR
Test date: 11-May-2019
SMS for results received: 23-May-2019
Score: L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
TRF received: 25-May-2019
Remarking requested: Writing + Speaking
EOR submitted on 25-May-2019 (same-day) @ IDP Dubai

Mohd6910

May 8, 2019
If you are confident about your writing part surely your score will increase. Beacuse even i applied for EOR for writing as soon as i saw my result online.. They gave me 6 first, which was increased to 7, but it took 28 days... If you certain about it please go ahead.

Reactions: crs350onip

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
If you are confident about your writing part surely your score will increase. Beacuse even i applied for EOR for writing as soon as i saw my result online.. They gave me 6 first, which was increased to 7, but it took 28 days... If you certain about it please go ahead.
Thanks for sharing your story :)
Glad for you!
I am currently waiting for the result of the EoR. Today is the 22nd day since my application.
I would like to ask you if your results have changed on the Test Taker Area in their website ?

Thank you

Reactions: crs350onip

Mohd6910

May 8, 2019
No they won't... As the results are taken down 40 days after your test date.
And not even the vlcentre

saroj_mandal

Aug 8, 2019
L-8, R-7.5, W-7, S-7.5

I got the same message also that there is a change in score. I am awaiting results still. Its been 6 days.

pkm1

Aug 21, 2019
My IELTS score was L-8, R-8.5, W-6.5 and S-7. I was not happy with my writing score and I did an Enquiry on Resuts. The fee is CAD $250 but is refundable if there is a change in score. The score never goes down in the inquiry. After 2 days I got the confirmation that I have now W-7 and that the refund will be processed soon.
I took Academic and paper based Test.

Last edited: