+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enquiry On Result IELTS Success Story

ersabine

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
My IELTS score was L-8, R-8.5, W-6.5 and S-7. I was not happy with my writing score and I did an Enquiry on Resuts. The fee is CAD $250 but is refundable if there is a change in score. The score never goes down in the inquiry. After 2 days I got the confirmation that I have now W-7 and that the refund will be processed soon.
I took Academic and paper based Test.
Which test center and when you applied for EOR?

Jemish

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Enquiry On Result was successfull in my case.
I had appeared for IELTS General Training on 23-March-2019 and scored L- 8, R-7.5, W-6,S-7.5.
I was taken aback when i first saw my results online and within seconds i decided to fill Enquiry On Results form. I did not even worry about the fees which was about 6500 INR because i was so confident about the weiting test. Exactly after 28 days i received a text message from British Council that there is a change in the score and i was asked to submit my old TRF (Test Result Form) so that they can dispatch me the new one.
I am so glad that my new scores are
L-8, R-7.5, W-7, S-7.5

My CRS has also changed drastically from 379 to 427 now.

Hope now that atleast now i can get invitation from some province after 2 years since i first created express entry profile.
Enquiry On Result was successfull in my case.
I had appeared for IELTS General Training on 23-March-2019 and scored L- 8, R-7.5, W-6,S-7.5.
I was taken aback when i first saw my results online and within seconds i decided to fill Enquiry On Results form. I did not even worry about the fees which was about 6500 INR because i was so confident about the weiting test. Exactly after 28 days i received a text message from British Council that there is a change in the score and i was asked to submit my old TRF (Test Result Form) so that they can dispatch me the new one.
I am so glad that my new scores are
L-8, R-7.5, W-7, S-7.5

My CRS has also changed drastically from 379 to 427 now.

Hope now that atleast now i can get invitation from some province after 2 years since i first created express entry profile.
Hello,
I want to apply for inquiry on result for my IELTS British. Can you please guide me with how to apply for it ?