+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enquiry about self employed immigration

129provailu

Jan 5, 2014
I have appiled for PR visa in self employed category in April,2014 and got my UCI in 24 June,2014. when I enquired in visa office they repiled me the following :

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This Family Class application was received by our office on July 07, 2014 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quota and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Though I have appiled on self employed category but they are saying 'family class application' why???????????

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's probably just a typo.

Hopefully you're aware that the processing times for the self-employed category are very very long. I wouldn't bother following up with CIC on the status of your application. It's probably going to be a few years before you hear anything.

happydolphins

Sep 11, 2014
Do you have any updates from your application in Singapore visa office?
Plz contact me too because i think we are in the same boat .

129provailu said:
I have appiled for PR visa in self employed category in April,2014 and got my UCI in 24 June,2014. when I enquired in visa office they repiled me the following :

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This Family Class application was received by our office on July 07, 2014 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quota and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is received by the Singapore visa office.

Though I have appiled on self employed category but they are saying 'family class application' why???????????