Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2009
Doc's Request.
first request in march 2012, then PCC, medicals, other forms requested in Jan 2014. Sent in Jan2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2013 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
23 Jan 2014, further tests done on 9march,2014, results sent to Delhi on 13th march,2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
dont know
VISA ISSUED...
'application received' and medicals recieved (around 2nd may 2014).on ecas-----1 dependent less than 22 years of age
LANDED..........
dont know
Hi,

I need some help from you regarding PPR request, i want my parents to join me in the UK for a couple of months before their Canada visa gets stamped.

Here is their timeline:-
Sponsorship Applied in March 2009 by my brother.
File transfer to New Delhi - May 2013
Medical, PCC and other forms request - jan 2014
medicals done - 23 jan 2014, further medical tests done for my father in march 2014.
ecas status - medical received, it just came on 2nd may 2014.
PPR request - not yet

In our case and many other cases which are at the same state, we havn't yet got the PPR request. It seems nowadays, they do all enquires and only at the last stage they ask for passport.

Do you have any idea after how many months (on an average) from 'medical received' do we get PPR request and once we get the letter, within how many days do we have to submit it?This is very crucial to me as I my family in India to visit me in the UK for a couple of months. and this is only possible i have a [/b] view of PPR to come after 4-5 months from now and we get sufficient time to submit them.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I see you've asked this couple of time - it can vary from 8 months + and no one can absolutely give you a definite reply - let your folks come to UK and go back when PPR is requested, you would probably have 60 days to reply

PALU

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2009
Doc's Request.
first request in march 2012, then PCC, medicals, other forms requested in Jan 2014. Sent in Jan2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2013 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
23 Jan 2014, further tests done on 9march,2014, results sent to Delhi on 13th march,2014
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
dont know
VISA ISSUED...
'application received' and medicals recieved (around 2nd may 2014).on ecas-----1 dependent less than 22 years of age
LANDED..........
dont know
user828 said:
I see you've asked this couple of time - it can vary from 8 months + and no one can absolutely give you a definite reply - let your folks come to UK and go back when PPR is requested, you would probably have 60 days to reply
Thanks User828 for giving me assurance!!

I was a bit confused but now i think we can take a calculative risk and keep an eye on PPR request.
Suppose we are in situation where we cant submit passports within the 30/60 days whatever is mentioned in the letter, is it possible to cotact CIC and request them to extend this period by few days/weeks citing a genuine reason?

Actually i m expecting and baby is due in first week of Aug. i want my family to be with me for atleast 2 months after baby's birth. so trying to cover al the possible scenariios, and the options we have.