+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

enquiry about dicrepancy in dates(Saki & Qourax)

azee

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Hi all,
I had sent my application (skill worker fedral class) in 2009, my supportive documents in August,2010. but unluckily, photocopy of forms sent in 2009 was lost so i filled in the form by my own in 2010. After sendind my frorms i realised that my sister's date of birth was wrong in the form sent in 2009 and i do not remember anythingelse about it. After that i come across a person who told me that these diffrences could lead to rejection. I am waiting for my medical now and also afraid taht something undesirable may happen.Now i request you to guide me in this regard.Should i bring this matter in visa officer's notice or what else should i do?
I wish you best of luck in your life.
Regards.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azee said:
Hi all,
I had sent my application (skill worker fedral class) in 2009, my supportive documents in August,2010. but unluckily, photocopy of forms sent in 2009 was lost so i filled in the form by my own in 2010. After sendind my frorms i realised that my sister's date of birth was wrong in the form sent in 2009 and i do not remember anythingelse about it. After that i come across a person who told me that these diffrences could lead to rejection. I am waiting for my medical now and also afraid taht something undesirable may happen.Now i request you to guide me in this regard.Should i bring this matter in visa officer's notice or what else should i do?
I wish you best of luck in your life.
Regards.
Hi azee,

Don't worry about any typographical error happened while preparing the form in 2009. In case the VO ask you to submit your updated application form including all additional and supplementary forms( if not asked yet ), you can submit the correct information. Otherwise, just stay calm and relaxed. You will not be rejected due to the above mentioned reason - sister's birth date!.