+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Engineering Management program in University of Ottawa

SafiaSal

Apr 4, 2014
Hello
Anybody who is applying for Mengg in University of Ottawa?
I have applied for fall 2014.New to the applying process.
Anyone from Bangalore???

mohammedarif

Apr 5, 2014
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE TUITION FEES IN UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA FOR GRADUATE STUDIES [FULL TUITION FEES FOR A YEAR]

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
mohammedarif said:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE TUITION FEES IN UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA FOR GRADUATE STUDIES [FULL TUITION FEES FOR A YEAR]
Every university has this basic information on their website. Please do a little research on your own.

RG

Apr 15, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am RG here from Bangalore. I am very much interested in doing Engineering Management from Unv of Ottawa . Below is my profile.

10th- 91%
12th - 85%
Engineering - 77%
IT experience - 4 years.
IELTS - waiting for results - Expecting 6.5

I can see that deadlines for Fall are crossed .
Is there any chance of consideration for fall if I apply now?
If not will it be automatically considered to Winter?
How long the admission process takes after application submission
I am just waiting for my IELTS score to apply for this course as well as UNBSJ MBA. Which one to consider if I get selected in both unv?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RG
Bangalore

sahil0611

May 6, 2014
Hi guys
I have already applied to engineering management program at university of Ottawa. Just want to know that do I have to send the official IELTS score or a photocopy of my IELTS test score will suffice ?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

deepomen

Aug 19, 2014
Is IELTS General accepted? They haven't really mentioned academic on the site. Is there anyone who got away with their general scores out there? And somebody pls enlighten us on the career prospects. Let's get some testimonials in here.

praveennath

Feb 26, 2015
Hello guys any one applying for Masters in Engineering Management for Fall 2015.
n the current guys pursuing this Masters how do you feel about it.Like wat r the prospects after completing Engineering Management and is this program same as that of Technology Innovation Management which is offered at Carleton University canada???
KIndly share your views regarding this..

ratulchopra

May 27, 2015
hey was anyone able to get job after the completion of the course. I am worried about the job prospects of this course in canada

Aug 1, 2017
Hii, tnq so much :) . can u please tell me the visa that I would get. I mean for 1 year study visa, how many years of work permit?

Actually I haven't checked the course duration while applying to the university. I want to know if it is drawback for me to go for Uottawa.

My profile : Indian
10th --- 84.5
Intermediate --- 89.4
B.Tech --- 8.7 CGPA
Work experience --- 2 years and 2 months till date

I have also applied for UOIT for the same course(Engineering Management but 2 years), Carleton University for TIM.

I know that Uottawa is gr8 University but want to know the effect of one year study. Please help be in this

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Alok,

1) U have to submit SOP/SOI
2) U have to submit the marks card starting from 10th upto ur highest degree achieved.
3) Reagrding TA/RA u can enquire by writing them an email.
4) U have to courier ur IELTS result with your complete documents.

On application portal, it is clearly mentioned about the documents that u need to courier them.

Hi Chiranjeev

Juts in case if you are active on this portal , I would like to clear some of my doubts

I'm applying to Univ of Ottawa for Engineering Management Program

My Profile :
B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation) : DGPA 7.31 out of 10 ;
IELTS : 7.5 overall , no band less than 6.5
Work Exp : 7.5 yrs

Let me know how good are my chances

Also do we need to send the IELTS doc by courier & Official Transcript before getting admission/ conditional admission letter.
I'm confused because their on their website it says that " Application and required documents shall be submitted within deadline dates". However when I called the Univ, the lady there said that official docs of IELTS and Transcript are required only after conditional offer

Please help

rami.nofal999

Feb 23, 2018
Hello Guys,

Is there anyone knows about (MEng) Engineering Management program at University of Ottawa?

Anyone who already registered in this program?

Kindly send us your review.

Regards,

I don't recommend this university at all. it is just want to collect the applications fees. They don't care about your work experience, achievements, or any other thing except your GPA.

Applying to it is time and money wasting. they don't even update the application status before at least one month of submitting the documents plus this update comes after a lot of calls and emails..

naveen246

Mar 1, 2018
Hii, tnq so much :) . can u please tell me the visa that I would get. I mean for 1 year study visa, how many years of work permit?

Actually I haven't checked the course duration while applying to the university. I want to know if it is drawback for me to go for Uottawa.

My profile : Indian
10th --- 84.5
Intermediate --- 89.4
B.Tech --- 8.7 CGPA
Work experience --- 2 years and 2 months till date

I have also applied for UOIT for the same course(Engineering Management but 2 years), Carleton University for TIM.

I know that Uottawa is gr8 University but want to know the effect of one year study. Please help be in this
i have the same doubts. I got acceptance for fall 18...waiting for UOIT results

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
i have the same doubts. I got acceptance for fall 18...waiting for UOIT results

It is not a 1-year program. This can be completed maximum in 2 years and minimum in 1 year however its very hectic to complete the course in 1 year itself. I also have got admitted for fall 18 in Uottawa for Engg Management program.

Pls share ur whatsapp no so dat we can discuss directly over this. Also I'm looking forward to know is the part time jobs prospect over there. Otherwise its a very reputed university as far as I have come to know.

Last edited: