+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enfield-info on course duration

moferanmi

Sep 21, 2011
hello Enfield,pls I need info on course duration for MSc matls sc and engr manitoba.Is it 18 months or 2 full yrs.I mean if I resume Jan 2012,when will the program end?

I also want ur opinion on my application.I have some challenges getting a bank statemnet from my sponsor,but I hope to submit latest 12th of oct,can i still meet the 12 weeks processing period for nigeria because I school resumes 4th Jan 2012
or what can I do now?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moferanmi said:
hello Enfield,pls I need info on course duration for MSc matls sc and engr manitoba.Is it 18 months or 2 full yrs.I mean if I resume Jan 2012,when will the program end?

I also want ur opinion on my application.I have some challenges getting a bank statemnet from my sponsor,but I hope to submit latest 12th of oct,can i still meet the 12 weeks processing period for nigeria because I school resumes 4th Jan 2012
or what can I do now?

Hi,

What do you mean by "MSc matls sc and engr manitoba" ?

For sponsorship you need;

"Reference letter from the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program. The letter must indicate their occupation and relationship to you, the number of dependents they have and their full contact details. You should also provide a letter from the employer of the individual(s) providing you financial assistance for your program, clearly indicating employer contact details and full street address of business location."

and I am not sure what to say for, "12 weeks processing period for nigeria ". I do not know if it's a deadline period or an average visa processing time. Anyway, I am unable to answer the same.

*I am not sure if other members would like to post here since you are explicitly referring only one member name in your post. I hope you understand my point.

sana eqbal vahora

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
earlier i applied in jan intake 2012 in durham college for 2 years course in entrepreneurship and small business my annual fees was $13370 i had paid first semester fees in cash that is $7460 i had shown a fund of rs 7 lakhs in my dad account and i had taken a loan of rs 8.5lakhs against my fixed deposit of rs10 lakhs my ielts score is speaking:7 listening:6.5 writing:5.5 reading:5 over all 6 bands but i got rejection they said you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in lidht of one or more of:your qualification, previous studies, employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in india or canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans i shown my employment i am working as a staff accountant in one of the company and my pay is rs9750.i completed my tyb.com in april 2010 i am working from 1st june2010 still the date as a staff accountant i applied under spp but i got rejection so now i am going to apply under general my file is ready

i got the admission in lambton college toronto campus for pg diploma in business management do u think it would be a visa problem with 6 bands.............

my first semi fees is$6250 which i have already paid to college in cash my one year annual fess is $11900 n my overall fees is $19740 for two years { that includes all four semi } so after going thr i have to pay fees only for 3 semi right i have taken aloan from bank of 11.25lakhs for which i have done a fixed deposit of 15.5lakhs plus i am showing 7.5 lakhs in my dad account is it or i should show more earlier i applied in spp n now i am applying in general can u please deeply explain me what is a difference between spp n general.........................................................please help me regarding my finance........ i dont know what to do...................................please help me out thank you................

can you explain me why i got rejection in jan waiting for your reply

thanking you

i forgotten to mention that i submitted my file on 14th dec 2011 i got bach on 22nd dec2011

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi MOFERONMI, a friend of mine just got a study permit in Nigeria, she said when they replied her application, they stated that she should give them 5 months and not the 12 weeks stated on the internet.