+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Enfield and PMM Help!! ( critical Case )

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
I did My Bachelor's of Business Administration (4 year ) from ( PAKISTAN ) as i applied for study permit for canada 1 year back i was rejected as a transferd student. But now i completed my BBA now planing to apply again as a fresh student for Canada in PGD ( Post Graduation Diploma ) is this a great decision, or i'll try to go for Masters as i want to do MBA i cant get the direct admission as i dont have any professional work experience and so so GMAT and all heavy requirement for Masters .. Moreover please let me know that if i select PGD then what will be the visa ratio according to my case???

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dversa said:
I did My Bachelor's of Business Administration (4 year ) from ( PAKISTAN ) as i applied for study permit for canada 1 year back i was rejected as a transferd student. But now i completed my BBA now planing to apply again as a fresh student for Canada in PGD ( Post Graduation Diploma ) is this a great decision, or i'll try to go for Masters as i want to do MBA i cant get the direct admission as i dont have any professional work experience and so so GMAT and all heavy requirement for Masters .. Moreover please let me know that if i select PGD then what will be the visa ratio according to my case???
1. There is no visa ratio, you either prove you have ties to your home country, sufficient funds, the course is a continuation of your education and not a lesser or repeat of your previous studies, the same course is not available in your home country. If you and your course of study meets that criteria, then there is a good chance the study visa will be issued.