+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Endorser for PCC UK can be from India

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello Fellas ,

Bit confused need a quick help :

1 : A person ( Endorser ) whose name i will going to put in application can be from INDIA ?? or British National ??

2: For Delivery for PCC can i give my Friend address in london ????

3 : A friend whose name i'll put in application should be Manager level ???

Waitin for a revert ??

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellas ,

Bit confused need a quick help :

1 : A person ( Endorser ) whose name i will going to put in application can be from INDIA ?? or British National ??

2: For Delivery for PCC can i give my Friend address in london ????

3 : A friend whose name i'll put in application should be Manager level ???

Waitin for a revert ??
1. Can be from India. Add your friend who can attend call or reply email in case they verify.

2. Not sure if you can get it london if you are not in London. Better get it mails to address where you can receive it yourself.

3. No need for the person to be a manager but you have to select the right field where he works and from how long you know him/her.

Reactions: Ashtush

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
1. Can be from India. Add your friend who can attend call or reply email in case they verify.

2. Not sure if you can get it london if you are not in London. Better get it mails to address where you can receive it yourself.

3. No need for the person to be a manager but you have to select the right field where he works and from how long you know him/her.

Thank u so much !! Mate

The reason i want to get in deliver in london as it'll take 1 day and friend of mine can send the scan copy of it . Whereas in India it'll more 2 weeks time . If I take premium service i have to shed 80 quid .

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u so much !! Mate

The reason i want to get in deliver in london as it'll take 1 day and friend of mine can send the scan copy of it . Whereas in India it'll more 2 weeks time . If I take premium service i have to shed 80 quid .
Shed 80 pounds as normal mail in India come via Indian post and there is no gurantee but the expidited one will come via UPS and is worth. My friends pcc doc was not in good form by the time it was delivered by Indian post.

Spend if this is important to you

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Shed 80 pounds as normal mail in India come via Indian post and there is no gurantee but the expidited one will come via UPS and is worth. My friends pcc doc was not in good form by the time it was delivered by Indian post.

Spend if this is important to you

Mate ,
I have called up ACRO , Uk .

They have dispatched the PCC from london but the endorser name i have given ain't received any mail or phone call to verify me ?????

Is it alright ??

Waiting for a revert .

nvenkata

Mar 9, 2018
We recently applied (22 Jan) for the UK PCC. We spent 54 GBP (Mail with tracking facility). We did not receive any tracking number though. Gave our address in India. We received the PCC by mail by Feb 10th in India. Everything was fine. No damage and all.

Also our endorser was a friend in India. The endorser was not contacted at all. So may be they do not contact the endorser for each verification.
All the best for your application process!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
We recently applied (22 Jan) for the UK PCC. We spent 54 GBP (Mail with tracking facility). We did not receive any tracking number though. Gave our address in India. We received the PCC by mail by Feb 10th in India. Everything was fine. No damage and all.

Also our endorser was a friend in India. The endorser was not contacted at all. So may be they do not contact the endorser for each verification.
All the best for your application process!
Much appreciated !! Good Man :)

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate ,
I have called up ACRO , Uk .

They have dispatched the PCC from london but the endorser name i have given ain't received any mail or phone call to verify me ?????

Is it alright ??

Waiting for a revert .
Need not worry