+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Endorsement Letter via AIPP in Nova Scotia

Jan 19, 2021
I had got a job offer and prepared the settlement plan in September 2020. I have waited for 4 months (Oct 2020 to Jan 2021). May I know when I will receive the endorsement letter? Anyone can share your experience?
Any updates regarding endorsement?

nabros

Dec 15, 2018
My employer applied in 1st week of oct 2020, Got ADR on 8th Feb 2021.
No update after that.
-outland
-NOC: 0631

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Any one got endorsement in ns . Food industry releted noc because they are closed applications noc B releted but also given mail to employer like if employer not find employee inside canada than resubmit endorsement application so anyone in same boat?

urban22

Nov 23, 2020
aipp endorsement timeline NS
applied- 21 feb
approved- 29 april
outland 6311
going to apply work permit and PR application
wish luck guys.

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
applied- 21 feb
approved- 29 april
outland 6311
wish luck guys.
Are u applying in 2021 feb?and now days in Nova Scotia food industry application not acceptable because of COVID for outland or are u resubmit your application second time?? Plz answer its very helpful for me.

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
applied- 21 feb
approved- 29 april
outland 6311
wish luck guys.
Bro can u help me i need information from u because Imigration send email to my employer that now days they are not taking application on food industry so are you getting endorsement in 2021 so it’s very big hop for me my noc i 6322 plz it’s appropriate.

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Yes applied second time, got it approve within 3 months
If u don’t mind plz answer my question
1) when u submitted your 1 application?
2)are u getting any mail from immigration like from employer that food industry close and retest lebour market to your employer than resubmit application.
3)and in second time before submitting your application your employer any do any mail to Imigration like they are not getting employee in retest of Labour market and now tgey want to hire you.

plz helps me for this question because i am confused that we need mail the immigration first before applying my application for aipp or not i mean direct going to resubmit immigration.very appropriate your reply

urban22

Nov 23, 2020
If u don’t mind plz answer my question
1) when u submitted your 1 application?
2)are u getting any mail from immigration like from employer that food industry close and retest lebour market to your employer than resubmit application.
3)and in second time before submitting your application your employer any do any mail to Imigration like they are not getting employee in retest of Labour market and now tgey want to hire you.

plz helps me for this question because i am confused that we need mail the immigration first before applying my application for aipp or not i mean direct going to resubmit immigration.very appropriate your reply
Actually I go through ircc consultant so, i’m unaware that what kind of communication he did with province but endorsement application had been applied second time as My consultant was saying they returned closed food service related endorsement and asked to reapply with fresh labour market test.
so don’t worry mate , you’ll be next.

Reactions: Ujjval

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Actually I go through ircc consultant so, i’m unaware that what kind of communication he did with province but endorsement application had been applied second time as My consultant was saying they returned closed food service related endorsement and asked to reapply with fresh labour market test.
Oh ohk thx and where u from i mean country?if i need help so please see the post hear so we can touch with otherwise can we Communicate with the WhatsApp if don’t mind?

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Bro where u from? Plz reply me you answer is my hope.