+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"End of Process" Query? (Inland Application)

canprquery

May 26, 2021
We received an email response stating that we were now at the end of the process. However, I noticed that the info we provided in the initial application (which was seemingly approved) regarding last date entered was the day spouse began living in Canada (on a study permit) 5 years ago. But we had briefly left the country for less than a week, a few years ago. So when answering the date last entered I am wondering if we should just re-state the date put on the initial pr application or put the most accurate info even if it differs from the original application. My worry is that the discrepancy between the dates stated may completely tank or put the end of process in jeopardy.

So in short, should I:
1) repeat the same info that was put in the original application so that there is no discrepancy between the info stated
2) put the most accurate info even if it differs from the date initially put, which may raise a red flag
3) put both dates and explain in brackets or with an asterisk below?

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
put 2) with explainaton letter.

I am NOT familar with your route of immigratoin as this section is about family sponsorship (i.e. one of the spouse is already PR/citizen and applying to sponsor the other spouse to become PR)
BTW family sponsorship applications are all paper based, it's pretty common to include additional letter to explain things that's not straight forward.

canprquery

May 26, 2021
put 2) with explainaton letter.

I am NOT familar with your route of immigratoin as this section is about family sponsorship (i.e. one of the spouse is already PR/citizen and applying to sponsor the other spouse to become PR)
thanks for your response. didnt realize I may have posted in the wrong section. what section should I have posted in?