+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Empty Pages

Mp12

Nov 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting ready to submit my application. Some of the application do not apply to me such as dependent children (spouses doesn't have kids) and use of representatives (I don't have one). since these forms do not apply to me and I will not be filing in do I still need to submit them (maybe write N/A) and add signature on the pay. Thank you in advance.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm getting ready to submit my application. Some of the application do not apply to me such as dependent children (spouses doesn't have kids) and use of representatives (I don't have one). since these forms do not apply to me and I will not be filing in do I still need to submit them (maybe write N/A) and add signature on the pay. Thank you in advance.
Hi,

You don't need to submit them. Just write N/A on the Document Checklist.

Mp12

Nov 21, 2019
Hi,

You don't need to submit them. Just write N/A on the Document Checklist.
Thank you, please if you don't mind answering my next question. On the applications some question ask that you write an explanation on paper (employment history gap) and additional family member (more space required) do i need to sign the typed out papers also to attach to my application.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, please if you don't mind answering my next question. On the applications some question ask that you write an explanation on paper (employment history gap) and additional family member (more space required) do i need to sign the typed out papers also to attach to my application.
They don't mind but if you want you can still do. We didn't sign any explanation papers except the letter explaining about our relationship. Good luck!