got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
mitali said:
Yes, it might be a red flag for the VO.......but you have your grounds covered by already informing the VO beforehand. If the VO still decides to double check with the employer and finds discrepancy then VO would surely know that there was indeed something wrong between you and employer.

Mitali
I suppose if that happens, it may un-necessarily complicate things...and then I will be cursing my anxiousness about the whole thing in the end...
Who knows there is no employer verification to that particular employer? (i worked part time and then I changed my job to a full time)...may be they ask my other employer or the current employer??
If that particular employer is left out...then it should be a clear sail through for me...
thinking again on this...i feel I should leave that on VO and put things in GOD's court....and wait for the right time...your inputs pls....if u feel i am heading the wrong way, do not hesitate to show me the correct path..
Regards and best wishes,
JUNER 2011

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JUNER2011 said:
I suppose if that happens, it may un-necessarily complicate things...and then I will be cursing my anxiousness about the whole thing in the end...
Who knows there is no employer verification to that particular employer? (i worked part time and then I changed my job to a full time)...may be they ask my other employer or the current employer??
If that particular employer is left out...then it should be a clear sail through for me...
thinking again on this...i feel I should leave that on VO and put things in GOD's court....and wait for the right time...your inputs pls....if u feel i am heading the wrong way, do not hesitate to show me the correct path..
Regards and best wishes,
JUNER 2011
Two choice:

1. Inform VO that current employer has issues/may lose job if he gets a Verification call. Remember, when you initially provide reference letters, it is assumed that you do have good relations with your employer...which might sour later on. In this case Vo would not call employer....if he still does then the onus will be on you to prove and provide evidence in your favor.

If previous employers are called and if there are similar issues then it might be problematic. In most cases the applicant is given a chance to clarify.

2. Do nothing and wait for VO's decision and act accordingly. Maybe you will not get a call .....

The decision is entirely yours and what you are comfortable to discuss with your VO.

Mitali

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Thank you very much for your valuable advise...really appreciate ur help :)

Ekam

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S HAND
is here anyone..who got employment verification call in FEB. 2012.......

Reactions: Ylover207

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
JUNER2011 said:
Thank you very much for your valuable advise...really appreciate ur help :)
I think if you submit all docs including few years of pay slip. And bank statement showing that amount coming as wages you won't get any verification.

Also if your job experience is in line with your educational qualification then it's plus point .

Cic immigration officer is quite experience to judge case by case , They will send for verification.tion if they feel something not matching.

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
hi

Can anyone tell me how is employement verification done. is it done through phone or is there any physical verfication. Because someone told me that CHC New Delhi gives this task to some third party company and sometimes their executives visit personally also to the candidate's employment location. Is there a possiblity that the verification is waived if the all the documents are in order?

Thanks
Hi
Did you get verification by Ircc to your employer ?
Can you share your experince ?
If not then can you share the infos that you got about that verification process ?
Thanks

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
In addition to Ankit's suggestion..

Dont be anxious.....you will mess up your chances to succeed.

Phone verification is done by calling the employer followed by the applicant within a short period of time or vice a versa. Sometimes two simultaneous calls occur ...two ppl from cic would call both applicant and employer at the sametime.

They ask questions regarding job duties, performance and anything that was originally written on the reference letters. So, keep your Reference letters handy to cross check.

Mitali
What happens if employer doesn’t answer the call ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Since I am crossing a big dilemma because I'm afraid that if my employer comes to know about my intention to immigrate to canada, I might risk my job, I wanted to ask: when CIC ppl call the employer, do they explain the reason why, so do they say (for instance): your employee has applied to immigrate to canada....etc etc??? I want to be on the safe side, coz I don't wanna risk to be fired in case I am not qualified to go to canada.
Hi
Did you get your pr approved ?
Did Ircc call to verify ?