uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@mr.preetsingh how about something like this:

• Participation in specification, design, testing and development of native mobile applications in Objectice-C / Swift (for iOS) and Java / Kotlin programming languages (for Android).
  • Writing mobile applications which are utilizing Bluetooth Low Energy and WiFi connect to external hardware peripherals.
  • Automation of mobile apps build and deployment processes by writing scripts in Python.
  • Writing technical and mobile app design documentation.
  • Continued maintenance, development, bug fixes and customisation of existing mobile apps based on new requests from clients.
  • Participation in collection and documentation of client requirements.
  • Collaboration with other team members to investigate design approaches and prototype new technology.
  • Collaboration with team lead and other team members to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
  • Interaction with customers during and post mobile application implementation phase.
  • Responsibility for communication and resolution of all technical issues.
Or is it still not detailed and specific enough?

uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@mr.preetsingh One more ping (sorry one more time, this one will be the last one) before I try my luck with content from above and submit to my employer for signing.

Thanks in advance.

itsshyam007

Jan 25, 2021
Hi All/@mr.preetsingh,

Can anyone please confirm if the below roles and responsibilities comes under NOC2174 category - For Programmer Analyst

1.Performing the Requirement analysis using the functionality and mapping documents provided, identifying
the critical components to be tested and designing the test cases based on it.
2.Testing and reviewing all the components through different testing cycles like Functional Testing,
Integration testing, Regression Testing, System testing in both the SIT and Production Environments
3.Revisiting the logic given for the columns are properly set in the infomatica mapping as per the
requirement stated
4.Ensuring that the format and the data generated by Business Objects reports are in sync with the
requirement templates
5.Ensuring that all the team members are given the Knowledge transition before allocating the task
6.Responsible for successful completion of all stages of project lifecycle.
7.Involved in technical discussions regarding the defects and enhancement activities with Business Analyst
(BA).
8.Ensured all the defects are fixed by setting up a communication with the developers and clients.
9.Ensured that Release process guidelines and Testing standards are met.
10.Did exhaustive Design, Code reviews as well defect root analysis and resolution.
11.Ensured zero open defects in all the project deliverables.
12.Providing Testing Support to UAT team during Acceptance

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All/@mr.preetsingh,

Can anyone please confirm if the below roles and responsibilities comes under NOC2174 category - For Programmer Analyst

1.Performing the Requirement analysis using the functionality and mapping documents provided, identifying
the critical components to be tested and designing the test cases based on it.
2.Testing and reviewing all the components through different testing cycles like Functional Testing,
Integration testing, Regression Testing, System testing in both the SIT and Production Environments
3.Revisiting the logic given for the columns are properly set in the infomatica mapping as per the
requirement stated
4.Ensuring that the format and the data generated by Business Objects reports are in sync with the
requirement templates
5.Ensuring that all the team members are given the Knowledge transition before allocating the task
6.Responsible for successful completion of all stages of project lifecycle.
7.Involved in technical discussions regarding the defects and enhancement activities with Business Analyst
(BA).
8.Ensured all the defects are fixed by setting up a communication with the developers and clients.
9.Ensured that Release process guidelines and Testing standards are met.
10.Did exhaustive Design, Code reviews as well defect root analysis and resolution.
11.Ensured zero open defects in all the project deliverables.
12.Providing Testing Support to UAT team during Acceptance
Stop posting the same questions over and over. This is not NOC 2174 for a computer programmer.

itsshyam007

Jan 25, 2021
@Naturgrl - Sorry for the trouble . Reason why i was asking is that while Pre ITA i had used this NOC code for the EE Profile and this infact this was my previous job and now after seeing that my job duties does not match with the NOC i am not sure if i can make a change in the EE Profile . Could you please help me confirm if the change can be done and whats the process i need to follow . I am not that well versed in the EE Process so any guidance will help. Also could you suggest me if NOC 2283 works for the above job responsbilities

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All - Could someone please review my roles and responsibilities below and confirm if this qualifies for NOC 2174? People who have already gone through the process and got PR successfully are specially requested to respond to my query as it will benefit a lot of people in line. Thank you.

• Providing solution, support and services that involved Translating the business requirements into technical design, coordinating with multiple sources and downstream applications to ensure timely delivery of data.
  • Develop reusable scripts in Unix and make improvements to the existing scripts to accommodate any change in source or target environments as part of upgrades.
  • Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Datastage code for a smooth processing of business transactions.
  • Coordinate with infrastructure teams such as Database administrator, Datastage administrator and scheduling team to ensure application is up always, except during a planned outage.
  • Responsible for supporting company’s proprietary Financial application. Key job functions include job monitoring, analysis, debugging problems, providing fixes, coding and testing.
  • Lookout for opportunities for performance improvement across the application code to support processing of ever-increasing data load.
  • Participate in war-room activities and provide technical inputs for problem resolution.
  • Conduct root cause analysis on frequent issues reported by business users and recommend a corrective action plan.
  • Guiding, training, instructing and assisting new team members on technical issues.
  • Create Process documents for various activities which are performed periodically.
  • Participate in Design reviews, Test case reviews and Production support readiness reviews for new releases, provide inputs for Go/No-Go decision.