+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Verification Letter Missing - Explanation Format

urchandu

Jun 7, 2010
Hi All ,

I am in a wierd situation where my employer , (in India) is not responding to my email/phone calls to provide me the employment verification letter . I would like to put an explanation reg. this to the CIC (I can provide pay stubs to back my real time experience with this employer) . Can someone please post a sample format of the explanation which I can use to provide CIC . You can email the format to cs.chandra11@yahoo.com .

Thanks for your time & Attention

meelan

Mar 11, 2013
Hi
I dont see any reply. What happened in your case? I think, I will also run into a situation like this.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
This should be a simple letter stating the situation. If I were you, I would tell the CIC the true situation and they would understand I am sure. Since, you have pay stubs, you should not have any difficulty proving that you worked for this employer and employer cannot deny in the presence of paystubs your working with them. It is just that for the job description, if you have obtained some kind of letter anytime during the employment or while leaving the company, you could present that to CIC. In my case, I had a small 2-3 line job description cum relieving letter and did not have any paystubs since i was paid in cash, but I am in Canada now.

urchandu said:
Hi All ,

I am in a wierd situation where my employer , (in India) is not responding to my email/phone calls to provide me the employment verification letter . I would like to put an explanation reg. this to the CIC (I can provide pay stubs to back my real time experience with this employer) . Can someone please post a sample format of the explanation which I can use to provide CIC . You can email the format to cs.chandra11 @ yahoo.com .

Thanks for your time & Attention

meelan

Mar 11, 2013
Hiii

Thank you. I have all the pay stub, promotion letters, appreciation letters etc. Good that I saved them all..

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear Meelan,

I got my PR processing done through a very well known law firm in Canada. I was in similar situation as you currently are. I was asked by my lawyer to provide a "Declaration for no proof of employment" notarized affidavit.

I provided the same and had no issues with PR processing. I am currently sitting in Canada writing this letter to you. Below is what my lawyer had me fill out and get notarized. I am giving you the exact letter I had provided minus my employer's details and my roles and responsibilities. I'll not remove the reasoning for your benefit. Hope it helps you as well.

You can print it on any 8x11 print paper and get it notarized. Feel free to PM me the final content and I'll be more than happy to review it. You can exclude your salary and employer details if you like.

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Guys,
i have submitted application for fswp-2013 with all documents along with my employer letter stating my date of joining
,and the department which am working for but unfortunately no job description. My employer doesnt provide one.
i have only included my CV.
Any idea will my application be rejected on this or will i be given an opportunity to submit later,then i will be in position to get a letter from my manager/colleague regarding job description.
on.Would it be wise to submit another application at this point of time.
would appreciate your advise for the same.

best regards

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
chappan said:
Dear Meelan,

I got my PR processing done through a very well known law firm in Canada. I was in similar situation as you currently are. I was asked by my lawyer to provide a "Declaration for no proof of employment" notarized affidavit.

I provided the same and had no issues with PR processing. I am currently sitting in Canada writing this letter to you. Below is what my lawyer had me fill out and get notarized. I am giving you the exact letter I had provided minus my employer's details and my roles and responsibilities. I'll not remove the reasoning for your benefit. Hope it helps you as well.

You can print it on any 8x11 print paper and get it notarized. Feel free to PM me the final content and I'll be more than happy to review it. You can exclude your salary and employer details if you like.

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

Great experience .share

Could you please advise, i have 4 exp letter from employer and 2 out of 4 having job responsibilities and duties not mentioned so i can make your suggested SOLEMN AFFIRMATION letter form each emplyer?

Tnanks

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Hello AHF,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a reply. Sorry, I didn't get any email about your post. For the benefit of other members, affidavit needs to be created for each employer. So, in case you worked with 4 employers, you will have to provide 4 notarized affidavits, one for each employer. Hope this help!

Regards,

k_gupta

May 7, 2014
affidavit denomination for job description endorsed by co-worker.

Hi all,

I'm in process of immigration to Canada and as in most of the case my employer in India has refused to give me job description letter. but i have
1. appointment letter
2. Promotion letter
3. Service letter issued for obtaining a loan from bank indicating my date of joining.
and also
4. my co-worker has agreed to endorse my job duties on a affidavit.

I want to know what should be the denomination of the affidavit in INR OR equivalent
and what other documents would be required to be submitted to CIC for work experience.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Regards,
K. Gupta
India.

waxweasel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
RockinCanada said:
This should be a simple letter stating the situation. If I were you, I would tell the CIC the true situation and they would understand I am sure. Since, you have pay stubs, you should not have any difficulty proving that you worked for this employer and employer cannot deny in the presence of paystubs your working with them. It is just that for the job description, if you have obtained some kind of letter anytime during the employment or while leaving the company, you could present that to CIC. In my case, I had a small 2-3 line job description cum relieving letter and did not have any paystubs since i was paid in cash, but I am in Canada now.

So you think it will be okay to submit reference letters along? ...with no paystubs.
I have reference letters, but no paystubs (and on the form it says you "MAY" provide paystubs as supporting documents, not "Must")

nautysagar

Jun 27, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
chappan said:
Dear Meelan,

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

Can you please let me know how much denomination of stamp paper require to put this above content and notarized.

Thanks
Vivek

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Hello Vivek,

Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question because I was not in India when I did this. I was in the US at the time and all I did was, printed the text on a regular A4 print paper, signed it and got it notarized by the bank manager.

Regards,

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
I provided the following missing-document-explanation printed on a paper. It worked. They didn't ask for further explanation/proof. Now I have PR visa

Work Experience

<Applicant Name>

1. <Current job>
• Employment Contract and job duties Attached
• I couldn’t manage to get reference letter because I don’t want my company to get to know about my immigration process as this may reduce my promotion chances and make my company to stop relying on me.

2. <Previous Job>
• This company didn’t practice giving employment contract
• Reference letter is attached.

3. <Previous Job>
• Reference letter is provided.
• This company didn’t practice giving employment contract

4. <Previous Job>

• I have not submitted my employment letter for this company as i never received one and company never maintained any records so I am unable to get any reference letter.

P.S: I am claiming Work experience points only against the jobs #1 and 3, so I hope you will not consider the unavailability of some of the documents for the rest of the jobs.

mstenda

Jul 18, 2014
Hello Chappan, thanks for tips. I'm in the U.S, and I've worked as a Network operation center (NOC) technician for the past 10 years. I want to ask you what you submitted as proof that you were residing in the U.S legally. I have a work authorization card that I renew every year, can I send copies as proof? Thanks.