+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Support Before Arriving in Canada

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Got Approval for Permanent Residency and Planning to Land in Canada in the next one to six months?

Funded by the Government of Canada, the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program at ACCES Employment can help you find work in Canada before you arrive!!

If you have post-secondary education and at least one year of work experience in the Financial Services, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, or Supply Chain sector, then you can benefit from the Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) program.

Attend an information session for more information. If you are interested, please message me or reply to this post and we will connect with you with date and time of the sessions.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
What about those who are already landed in Canada months before and want to take advantage of this?

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
If you have already landed in Canada and are living in Toronto, we have services available at our five locations as well. Please do visit ACCES Employment's website for program details.

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
ACCES Employment has an online Job Centre that is available to everyone with tips on networking, job search, webinars, and much more. Below is the link that will take you to our online Job Centre.

http://jobcentre.accesemployment.org/

Do visit our event calendar on our website. We have regularly scheduled virtual employer events that you may wish to attend. For information about the immigration process, please www.cic.gc.ca for more information.

chydon

Feb 12, 2017
I am interested. I have over 5 year in financial sector and a masters in supply chain management.