+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment/Source of Income

sam1117

Jun 3, 2018
Hello guys, can you please help us and give us an idea what to include in writing an explanation letter for Notice of Assessment. We are planning to submit a conjugal sponsorship, we are still in the stage of collecting documents, by the way, my partner is PR in Canada landed early this year (Jan 2018) so she does not have any filed tax yet.

nbcanada

Jul 23, 2018
I just submitted our application a week ago, but for the employment/source of income overview, I just wrote on a single sheet a paper an overview of our current assets (bank accounts, investments, etc), and current annual income in our current country, and also an overview of our expected income/assets in Canada since I have a job offer already. Then I attached evidence for these assets to the back of the form (bank statements, job offer letter, etc).

Obviously since I just submitted I can't say for sure it works, but it's what I did.

Reactions: may2019

umair85

May 1, 2017
I just submitted our application a week ago, but for the employment/source of income overview, I just wrote on a single sheet a paper an overview of our current assets (bank accounts, investments, etc), and current annual income in our current country, and also an overview of our expected income/assets in Canada since I have a job offer already. Then I attached evidence for these assets to the back of the form (bank statements, job offer letter, etc).

Obviously since I just submitted I can't say for sure it works, but it's what I did.
Hi, I am in the mid of applying for my spouse and kids. I have landed as PR two weeks back but I dont have job at the moment, so I am planning to write it in separate paper about my liquid assets etc and would cover the same through bank statement etc.

Can you please share your feedback if it worked or not?