+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Employment/Source of income] Can job change of sponsor while applying spouse visa be a problem?

robinsinghsobti

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi guys,

I'm applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife. But I'm leaving my current job on Jan 4, 2019 and joining new one on Jan 7, 2019 at a higher pay. I'm almost ready with the application and can submit till Jan 4. My queries are:
1. Should I mention that I'm leaving the job and joining a new one?
2. If I mention, then should I wait for the 1st pay slip at my new job to be generated and attach it as well.

Thanks in advance
Robin

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
you can mail the application package immediately and no need to mention new job in 2019......at the time it was mailed you were in your current job

Reactions: robinsinghsobti

robinsinghsobti

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
you can mail the application package immediately and no need to mention new job in 2019......at the time it was mailed you were in your current job
Thanks for your response.
I'm just not ready with the relationship narrative(story). Although I've not seen it is required anywhere, but I've been suggested by a friend of mine who just recently sponsored his wife.
Is the narrative required?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your response.
I'm just not ready with the relationship narrative(story). Although I've not seen it is required anywhere, but I've been suggested by a friend of mine who just recently sponsored his wife.
Is the narrative required?
No, it is not required. If it was, it would be on the checklist.

Reactions: robinsinghsobti