"Employment" section in visa form

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
I have one question about Employment section of the student visa form for Canada as I just passed 12th Standard in 2015 and I am just a student and haven't work anywhere and when I was going to validate the form without writing anything in employment section it gave me the error before validation, any suggestion guys?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
I have one question about Employment section of the student visa form for Canada as I just passed 12th Standard in 2015 and I am just a student and haven't work anywhere and when I was going to validate the form without writing anything in employment section it gave me the error before validation, any suggestion guys?
you should write " N/A or Not Applicable " there

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
But there are dates too, like from YYYY, MM, to YYYY, MM. What should I write there.
you did 12 in 2015, from then to now what were you doing? mentioned there,,, if you didn't work then mentioned your the date when you completed 12 to till date in the required date fields,,and N/A in the employment section,,, but you should explain in your SOP that why is there almost 1 year's gap

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
aman666 said:
you did 12 in 2015, from then to now what were you doing? mentioned there,,, if you didn't work then mentioned your the date when you completed 12 to till date in the required date fields,,and N/A in the employment section,,, but you should explain in your SOP that why is there almost 1 year's gap
Thanks, but there is a bit of problem though, i have already submitted my application yesterday and in the forms i put the date of this month and year in the employment section and wrote n a . and i did not mention anything about my year gap in my sop, but it is not a whole year yet and this is my second time applying for visa also my previous visa application for september intake was refused in august 2016 and now i defer my semester to jan 2017 intake and applied for the visa again yesterday. I think this should not be considered as a gap but if it is though, don't you think the VO can understand it by himself that the gap is caused by my previous refusal?.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
Thanks, but there is a bit of problem though, i have already submitted my application yesterday and in the forms i put the date of this month and year in the employment section and wrote n a . and i did not mention anything about my year gap in my sop, but it is not a whole year yet and this is my second time applying for visa also my previous visa application for september intake was refused in august 2016 and now i defer my semester to jan 2017 intake and applied for the visa again yesterday. I think this should not be considered as a gap but if it is though, don't you think the VO can understand it by himself that the gap is caused by my previous refusal?.
if you made this application stronger than the previous one and cleared out all the refusal reasons then it would be fine, and if you wrote in your sop that from the completion of your last degree, you were searching about some good higher education in canada or other countries and did ielts etc during that period then it seems okay,, anyways best of luck

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
if you made this application stronger than the previous one and cleared out all the refusal reasons then it would be fine, and if you wrote in your sop that from the completion of your last degree, you were searching about some good higher education in canada or other countries and did ielts etc during that period then it seems okay,, anyways best of luck

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
aman666 said:
Thanks