10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015, Collected on 10-03-2015
Hi Askhan,

Thank u for sharing the sample format. I have read in some portals that if you couldn't obtain the reference letter from the company, you need to get it from your previous boss or colleagues on a stamp paper duly signed by them. Also attaching their business card along with an explanation letter why you didn't produce it from your employer etc. Are you sure, the format what you have shared works well for FSW. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

askhan said:
below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference (collected...)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
askhan said:
below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference (collected...)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Thank you. However, some of my employer are ready to give letter. What will be the format if my employer is ready to give me a reference letter ? I want to give them right format in beginning to avoid last minute problems.

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Hi,

Do we need to send Employment Reference letters when we submit the application ? Or we can produce it later.

Thanks
Arun

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
arundasp said:
Hi,

Do we need to send Employment Reference letters when we submit the application ? Or we can produce it later.

Thanks
Arun
Yes, you have to send the employment ref letters with your application otherwise your application would be rejected and sent back!

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
askhan said:
Yes, you have to send the employment ref letters with your application otherwise your application would be rejected and sent back!
Thanks Bro +1 :)

Do you have any sample reference letter from colleague ?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
arundasp said:
Thanks Bro +1 :)

Do you have any sample reference letter from colleague ?
No, i have not come across one on this forum yet, but it should have the following

According to requirements they want:
Letters must be

· Written on company letterhead,
· Signed by responsible officer/supervisor,
· Have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
· Show the company`s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
· Stamped with the company`s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:

· The specific period of your employment with the company,
· The position you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
· Your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
· Your total annual salary plus benefits, (must include your salary)
· The number of hours worked per week. (must include your no of work hours per week)

If possible your colleague should attach his business card too and give all his phone numbers! Also he should mention that he worked with you at XXXXX location from XXXX to XXXX

Hope it helps!

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
askhan said:
No, i have not come across one on this forum yet, but it should have the following

According to requirements they want:
Letters must be

· Written on company letterhead,
· Signed by responsible officer/supervisor,
· Have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
· Show the company`s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
· Stamped with the company`s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:

· The specific period of your employment with the company,
· The position you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
· Your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
· Your total annual salary plus benefits, (must include your salary)
· The number of hours worked per week. (must include your no of work hours per week)

If possible your colleague should attach his business card too and give all his phone numbers! Also he should mention that he worked with you at XXXXX location from XXXX to XXXX

Hope it helps!
Thanks Bro. I was looking for the affidavit format. Will chk with some one.

Bittabola

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 2016
LANDED..........
28 June 2016
Guys,

Is this letter of reference good enough for the FSWP?

[Company Letterhead]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I the undersigned, (employer's name), am the director at (company name), a registered company in (country name).

(Company) is a web development company with offices in the (country) and (country).

(Applicant) worked at (company) from January 2, 2008 to January 5, 2009 at the position of a programmer (software developer) in our (country) office.

His main duties and responsibilities were:
1. He received website designs from the designer and transferred the design to a functioning website;
2. He coded design elements with HTML and CSS;
3. His code had to be W3C-compliant and worked in older browsers such as the Internet Explorer 6.0;
4. He took part as a software developer in numerous projects, such as ________, etc.

He worked 40 hours a week.

He is a responsible and experienced developer.

His total annual salary was ____ (local currency) (approx. ____ USD at the time).

Sincerely,
(Company director)
Email:
Phone:

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Bittabola said:
Guys,

Is this letter of reference good enough for the FSWP?

[Company Letterhead]

Dear Sir or Madam,

I the undersigned, (employer's name), am the director at (company name), a registered company in (country name).

(Company) is a web development company with offices in the (country) and (country).

(Applicant) worked at (company) from January 2, 2008 to January 5, 2009 at the position of a programmer (software developer) in our (country) office.

His main duties and responsibilities were:
1. He received website designs from the designer and transferred the design to a functioning website;
2. He coded design elements with HTML and CSS;
3. His code had to be W3C-compliant and worked in older browsers such as the Internet Explorer 6.0;
4. He took part as a software developer in numerous projects, such as ________, etc.

He worked 40 hours a week.

He is a responsible and experienced developer.

His total annual salary was ____ (local currency) (approx. ____ USD at the time).

Sincerely,
(Company director)
Email:
Phone:
Hi,

Can I provide my duties/responsibilities in bulleted points in the Work exp letter or should it be like a story in a paragraphy.

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
What would be the ISSUE date of previous job experience letter?Should I take it using the old date?Is there any problem if collect it using current date?
any suggestion plz..
Thanks.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Hey Guys,

I am in process of filling and currently collecting required docs, can you please help confirm the following queries in Navy colored:

Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) ==> I do not have any dependents (status single), do i need to fill this form?

Other supporting documents to be sent for single primary applicant:

Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant)
Original IELTS
Work Experience ==> Do i need to send the Original or the Notarized photocopy will do?
Appointment letter ==> Do i need to send the Original or the Notarized photocopy will do?
Salary Statement ==> My company sends me soft copies over email, can simply attach photocopies of it?
Original Educational Credential Report
All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets (Notarized copies)
Notarized copies of Fund documents ==> Bank savings account statements and Fixed deposits receipts and bank certificate also can I show my purchased shares?
Notarized copies of Birth Certificates, election card
Police Clearance Certificates ==> skipping this for now due to shortage of time.
Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
Fee Payment Form ==> Any recommended banks and type of DD for this?
Self Addressed mailing labels

Thanks for reverting..

- Prit

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I contacted our company HR for the employment reference letter, they said they would not provide it,such experience letter, how to tackle this scenario, pls advise.

Thanks
Sathya

tbooy

May 28, 2017
Guys,

My previous and current employee inform me that they cannot address the letter of experience "To Whom It May Concern". kindly advise on an address that i can use