+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letters from TCS , Cognizant , IBM

wolverine_a2

Jan 10, 2019
Category........
FSW
For TCS, I sent an email to Corporate.ExEmpVerification@tcs.com asking for a skill letter. They replied back in a few business days with a template for a skill certificate. I filled out the responsibilities and skills section and sought approval from a person who was a few grades above me and who was still active in TCS. He sent the approval email to the above mentioned email address and I got the skill certificate within 3 business days of the approval email.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

technomom

Aug 28, 2019
got my experience letter from Cognizant last year - nope, they won't mention salary and their letterhead does not have email ID. Rest of the information is fine. For salary, attach last three payslips. Checked my GCMS notes, IRCC is fine with it.
Hi,
I've sent a mail to alwayscognizant@cognizant.com and is still in queue. is there another email Id?

Also, do they provide project wise breakup for roles and responsibilities?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,
I've sent a mail to alwayscognizant@cognizant.com and is still in queue. is there another email Id?

Also, do they provide project wise breakup for roles and responsibilities?
you don't need projectwise JDs. You can give them what you want. That's what I did. Make sure your boss is in the loop. Only thing they won't have on the letter is salary details and email ID (unless the format has changed).

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?

Kalpana S

Aug 29, 2022
Send a mail to corporate.ffs.tcs.com with subject line 'Experience Letter for Immigration purpose' , They will send you a sample template, you need to fill it and send it back. They will ask for your previous supervisor, visa application number, attorney number etc. I replied stating, I do not have an attorney and just quoted a random number as application#. Also my supervisor was still working there, if supervisor has left TCS, then anyone above your previous designation in TCS can approve the request.

TCS is very good and helpful, when replying the guys will have their direct phone number on their signature, in case of any delay call them or ask me for help, I will find their number in my old emails.

Kalpana S

Aug 29, 2022
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?
Hi,
Im currently working on TCs. How can we get exp letter from the company?