+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letters from TCS , Cognizant , IBM

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Friends,

I am not sure if the same has been discussed. I would like some advice or guidance from fellow members who had recently procured their Employment letters from TCS, Cognizant and IBM . I worked at their Indian delivery centers.

If possible please help me with the generic HR mail id or distribution list to reach these companies. I would be grateful and appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

(Please PM, For any advice or info that cannot be posted below)

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Got all the letters in a short notice, kindly reach out to me if you require assistance with Employment letters from the above listed companies. I will be glad to help you with the process.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
No Salary wont be mentioned, last drawn salary must be in your relieving/service letter. They either mention hours or 'Full Time', so either way we get what we want.

Monica Dua

Apr 10, 2018
Got all the letters in a short notice, kindly reach out to me if you require assistance with Employment letters from the above listed companies. I will be glad to help you with the process.
Please let me know the process for getting the letter? what is the required format? who did you send it? what was the approximate time taken?
Thanks

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Please let me know the process for getting the letter? what is the required format? who did you send it? what was the approximate time taken?
Thanks
Dear @yourfather ,

If you don't mind, can you kindly explain the process to get the letters from TCS.

Send a mail to corporate.ffs.tcs.com with subject line 'Experience Letter for Immigration purpose' , They will send you a sample template, you need to fill it and send it back. They will ask for your previous supervisor, visa application number, attorney number etc. I replied stating, I do not have an attorney and just quoted a random number as application#. Also my supervisor was still working there, if supervisor has left TCS, then anyone above your previous designation in TCS can approve the request.

TCS is very good and helpful, when replying the guys will have their direct phone number on their signature, in case of any delay call them or ask me for help, I will find their number in my old emails.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Send a mail to corporate.ffs.tcs.com with subject line 'Experience Letter for Immigration purpose' , They will send you a sample template, you need to fill it and send it back. They will ask for your previous supervisor, visa application number, attorney number etc. I replied stating, I do not have an attorney and just quoted a random number as application#. Also my supervisor was still working there, if supervisor has left TCS, then anyone above your previous designation in TCS can approve the request.

TCS is very good and helpful, when replying the guys will have their direct phone number on their signature, in case of any delay call them or ask me for help, I will find their number in my old emails.
agreed,... I got by relieving letter.. skill letter etc from tics in like 15 days when I left them 5 years back

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
got my experience letter from Cognizant last year - nope, they won't mention salary and their letterhead does not have email ID. Rest of the information is fine. For salary, attach last three payslips. Checked my GCMS notes, IRCC is fine with it.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
yeaaaa. just for safe side I added my scary slips all exp.. because 1. they all hours on it. 2. tax info. so your paper work looks solid. and Gen IRCC knows.. people won't fuck with names of big companies , because with such , all can be traced

shilpak2

Dec 3, 2018
I am an ex employee of TCS (2008- 2010)

1. I raised the request on 26 Nov 2018 regarding reference letter to Corporate.ExEmpVerification@tcs.com and sent mail to manager also for approval.
2. After one week also no one has yet replied.
3. I tried to call on the contact numbers mentioned in signature 02263716270/13860/16274, but its not working.
4. I called HR on 022-67782000 (by taking number from internet).
The reply from HR was :
1. She is not aware of reference letter and will check with other person.
2. She has given two numbers 02263710000/ 02263712222 , which I was already tried and not working . I informed the same to her
but replied with rude answer as " This is your task. You have to call hundred times." and then she disconnected the call.

TCS HRs are extremely rude and unprofessional. Is there any way to get reference letter from TCS? or is there any alternative to reference letter.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I am an ex employee of TCS (2008- 2010)

1. I raised the request on 26 Nov 2018 regarding reference letter to Corporate.ExEmpVerification@tcs.com and sent mail to manager also for approval.
2. After one week also no one has yet replied.
3. I tried to call on the contact numbers mentioned in signature 02263716270/13860/16274, but its not working.
4. I called HR on 022-67782000 (by taking number from internet).
The reply from HR was :
1. She is not aware of reference letter and will check with other person.
2. She has given two numbers 02263710000/ 02263712222 , which I was already tried and not working . I informed the same to her
but replied with rude answer as " This is your task. You have to call hundred times." and then she disconnected the call.

TCS HRs are extremely rude and unprofessional. Is there any way to get reference letter from TCS? or is there any alternative to reference letter.

Send a mail to corporate.ffs@tcs.com
You will get a response with a ticket number. Ask your supervisor (TCS employee) to followup.

Your bad luck, may be this time you reached someone running a miserable life and doesnt like to see others moving up. Dont worry, they will issue the letter.

shilpak2

Dec 3, 2018
Send a mail to corporate.ffs@tcs.com
You will get a response with a ticket number. Ask your supervisor (TCS employee) to followup.

Your bad luck, may be this time you reached someone running a miserable life and doesnt like to see others moving up. Dont worry, they will issue the letter.
I tried to reach corporate.ffs@tcs.com but no reply and all my colleagues are all already left TCS and TCS has shared one manager's email Id to take approval but he is not replying to email and I don't even know that person. I am completely stuck at last stage of my PR application :(