+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment letter

Farah1305

May 29, 2018
Hello,

I have a question regarding my employment letter.

Background:
Me - Canadian born citizen
Spouse - British
child - daughter entitled to Canadian citizenship
Husband is primary earner while I stay at home with our daughter in the UK.

Based on all info we have - once my husband has PR it should not take him long to find work. However it's been suggested to us that I as the citizen should have work lined up before I go home.

My sister owns and runs a series of companies at home and she has offered me a job at her company while my husband looks for permanent work and while I look to resettle back into teaching. She can also offer my husband work if need be.

I am including a letter from her in my husbands spousal visa application to indicate that we will not both be unemployed at the same time.

What should this letter say? Obviously there will not be a start date because we do not know how long this visa will take. She has indicated the annual and monthly salary we or i would be getting.

What else should the letter include??

Any help would be appreciated.

mrs_december

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
03-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
File Transfer...
26-06-2018
Med's Request
18-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
22-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-09-2018
I would state something along the lines of "Farah1305 has been offered, and has accepted, a position with [Company Name] to begin at a future date to be determined. Her position will be [x] which will include [y] hours of weekly work, compensated at the rate of [salary + any benefits]. The company is aware and approving of her flexible start date, which will commence upon her resettlement in Canada."

Farah1305

May 29, 2018
I would state something along the lines of "Farah1305 has been offered, and has accepted, a position with [Company Name] to begin at a future date to be determined. Her position will be [x] which will include [y] hours of weekly work, compensated at the rate of [salary + any benefits]. The company is aware and approving of her flexible start date, which will commence upon her resettlement in Canada."
thank you.