taher.bayadwala

Oct 5, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have a NOC B job exp for 1 year and am applying for PR under CEC but the employment letter I was given doesn't mention the date I resigned from work.
Will this in any way affect my PR application or should I wait until I get the updated employment letter from HR.

I have attached all my paystubs for one year in my profile but the employment letter still states I am a current employee at my workplace.

please advise

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I have the same question as well!
I currently am working as a Technician and it’s NOC B job! I have recently completed 6 months with the company! But if I leave now and quit and getting another job
What documents do I need to collect before I quit the job ? Does this include only offer letter from the company and pay stabs??
Thanks

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
Hi all,

I have experience of one year experience by accumulating two different jobs. Am i eligible for Canadian Experience Class. Please advise!!

Thanks

HH

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I have the same question as well!
I currently am working as a Technician and it’s NOC B job! I have recently completed 6 months with the company! But if I leave now and quit and getting another job
What documents do I need to collect before I quit the job ? Does this include only offer letter from the company and pay stabs??
Thanks
You do not need a job offer letter. You need a letter of reference that describes your work experience, with start and end dates of employment (or if you are currently employed, a recent date). See the Proof of Work Experience section -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

When you leave a job, the company is required to issue a Record of Employment (ROE). If they do this on paper, the company has to give this to you within 5 days of your leaving the job. If they file it electronically, they don´t have to give it to you, because you can download it from your Service Canada account.

Reactions: Max1010

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
You do not need a job offer letter. You need a letter of reference that describes your work experience, with start and end dates of employment (or if you are currently employed, a recent date). See the Proof of Work Experience section -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

When you leave a job, the company is required to issue a Record of Employment (ROE). If they do this on paper, the company has to give this to you within 5 days of your leaving the job. If they file it electronically, they don´t have to give it to you, because you can download it from your Service Canada account.
Thanks for the help

Mgangat

Jan 20, 2020
Hello Guys
I have a doubt. I have completed my 12mo of Work Exp with my company. But due to the pandemic, I was laid off for 2 months and rehired back at the same position and same job duties. After completing my CEC profile they are asking for 2 Employment letters. Can someone suggest how should I get 2 employment letters? Should it be different than another?

Moreover, should I show my continued employment or should I mention my different employed dates in the letter? Or should i show one continues employment letter and mention everything in the Letter of explanation?

Your replies will be helpful guys. Thanks