+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter(s) - Need some clarification on format

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm currently on my PGWP, I have 6 months of work experience under NOC 2282, and have changed companies (Still in the same NOC).

Prior to my resignation, I requested a letter of employment for immigration purposes and it doesn't seem to follow the format I've seen online, can anyone confirm if this is okay?

"This letter is to verify that [name] has worked for our company from August 31st, 2020 until
March 26th, 2021. He remained a full-time (40 hours per week) for the duration of his
employment, in the role as a [job title] (NOC: 2282), and his salary is
$[xxxxx] annually.

In this role some of his day to day job duties include, but are not limited to, helping our
thousands of merchants receive service when installing our ecommerce products, maintaining
their existing apps to their online store, and any other technical issue that requires elevated
customer service. This role requires knowledge of javascript, HTML, and CSS.
If you have any questions regarding his employment situation, please feel free to contact"

This letter is printed on a company letter head and is signed by our CHRO, I plan on working at my new position for 6 more months and then submitting my EOI as I will then have the eligible work experience.

Furthermore, is it recommended that I do a full year at my new job and then apply with only one letter, or will applying with both letters of 6 months experience each be alright.

Thanks.