+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter format?

dream996

Jan 30, 2019
What are the format of the employment letter for express entry? What are the 'content' of the letter?
Company name / start-end date / salary, are there any specific things that are required for the past employment letter.

May I also ask what exactly do they mean 'foreign work experience'? is it simplify work experience outside of Canada?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
What are the format of the employment letter for express entry? What are the 'content' of the letter?
Company name / start-end date / salary, are there any specific things that are required for the past employment letter.

May I also ask what exactly do they mean 'foreign work experience'? is it simplify work experience outside of Canada?
position, starting date and end date, pay per hour or monthly, number of hours, has worked or working full time, job responsibilities( should match with noc and should match with cic website, not all but altleast 5 of them).. foreign experience and work outside canada is same thing.. i hope it helps

dream996

Jan 30, 2019
position, starting date and end date, pay per hour or monthly, number of hours, has worked or working full time, job responsibilities( should match with noc and should match with cic website, not all but altleast 5 of them).. foreign experience and work outside canada is same thing.. i hope it helps
I know my job is listed under NOC 5241, I am a visual effect artist, even though our description doesn't quite match, I am worried that the IRCC will have trouble understanding my position?

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017

This was my format, I got PPR.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of the person issuing job description letter,

Designation,

Institute/Company name & address,

Email address,

Contact number,

Fax number (if he has it),

Website (if available)

*_CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT_*

To whomsoever it may concern,

This is to certify that Mr."Your name" was employed with "So and so Company" from "So and so date" on the post of "So and so role". He was a full- / part-time employee working 40 hours a week.

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation: Your role
• Date of Joining:
• Type of Employment - Full time
• Hours of Work/Week: 40 hours/week
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

His duties were as per following:

·Mention all duties - Align it with your NOC code.

Sincerely,

Your HR Person

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps.

Goodluck!

Dan