+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter (Foreign) system generated and does not require signature

jci

Jun 26, 2022
My wife claimed points for Foreign work experience which is TEER 2 (Noc B). She requested a letter of employment which is printed in the company's letterhead, with duties and responsibilties and work hours. The letter has no signature as "the document is sytem generated printout and does not require a signature".

Question:

Is this letter acceptable to IRCC?

Thanks.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
My wife claimed points for Foreign work experience which is TEER 2 (Noc B). She requested a letter of employment which is printed in the company's letterhead, with duties and responsibilties and work hours. The letter has no signature as "the document is sytem generated printout and does not require a signature".

Question:

Is this letter acceptable to IRCC?

Thanks.
It will be fine.

How did you receive it?

If by email , then attach the email with LOE IN optional documents

Sep 28, 2013
Hi Guys,

CIC asks for a letter from the current employer HR team detailing the job Roles & Responsibilities, Titles held, working hours and salary break ups on the letterhead. But my HR says they cannot provide such letters.
So I reached out to my immediate supervisor requesting if they can attest these information on a plain white sheet paper.
But they also say they cannot attest any information the company HR mentions cannot be provided.

So what do I do in this case?.

Current Status:
I joined this Indian employer in 2015. Now, I am on a work permit in Canada since 2019 with 2 extensions provided and my current employer has given me a "Letter of Employment" detailing all these information mentioned above to obtain the work permit from IRCC for the current role that I have been deputed for at Canada.
Will these "Letters of Employment" along with my T4 slips from 2019 onwards, paystubs and a self declaration statement explaining my job functions from the time I joined this company till date be sufficient?.

Your suggestions and guidance please.

purplepoptart

Jan 23, 2024
Hi Guys,

CIC asks for a letter from the current employer HR team detailing the job Roles & Responsibilities, Titles held, working hours and salary break ups on the letterhead. But my HR says they cannot provide such letters.
So I reached out to my immediate supervisor requesting if they can attest these information on a plain white sheet paper.
But they also say they cannot attest any information the company HR mentions cannot be provided.

So what do I do in this case?.

Current Status:
I joined this Indian employer in 2015. Now, I am on a work permit in Canada since 2019 with 2 extensions provided and my current employer has given me a "Letter of Employment" detailing all these information mentioned above to obtain the work permit from IRCC for the current role that I have been deputed for at Canada.
Will these "Letters of Employment" along with my T4 slips from 2019 onwards, paystubs and a self declaration statement explaining my job functions from the time I joined this company till date be sufficient?.

Your suggestions and guidance please.
Hi I am in a similar situation, wonder what you ended up to do?