+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment letter for Ontario PNP

Js88

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Need help!!

I got draw in August for Ontario PNP. I have 10 years of work experience. I worked with a company for ~5 years (2014-2019) where my roles and responsibilities for 3 years (2016 - 2019) were same as NOC 0124 for which I got the draw.
What should be the format of my Employment letter? Should it have the roles and responsibilities for only the latest role (NOC) or should it mention roles and responsibilities for all roles.
I am confused after seeing different responses on different forums.

Thanks

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

Need help!!

I got draw in August for Ontario PNP. I have 10 years of work experience. I worked with a company for ~5 years (2014-2019) where my roles and responsibilities for 3 years (2016 - 2019) were same as NOC 0124 for which I got the draw.
What should be the format of my Employment letter? Should it have the roles and responsibilities for only the latest role (NOC) or should it mention roles and responsibilities for all roles.
I am confused after seeing different responses on different forums.

Thanks
It's should be as per what you've mentioned in the EE profile. If it's 10yrs in the profile, then those 10yrs details need to be mentioned.

Yes, roles and responsibilities have to be put forth.

Js88

May 3, 2019
Thanks Aady. If I have multiple positions in an organization, do I need to have different sections (having responsibilities) for different positions in employment letter? Or responsibilities for latest role is fine?

If anyone has submitted employment letter for NOI and got approved, can you share that?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks Aady. If I have multiple positions in an organization, do I need to have different sections (having responsibilities) for different positions in employment letter? Or responsibilities for latest role is fine?

If anyone has submitted employment letter for NOI and got approved, can you share that?
For multiple positions, you might have received letters from your company, like, promotion letters, appraisal letters, etc. Just scan them and upload them.