Employment Change (FSWP 2013)

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Hi,

I have applied under FSW1 (FSWP 2013) having received PER in August. My PER says to inform the VO of any "changes in your application" including "new occupation or employer".

I may need to notify of a new employer. Does that jeopardize my application or are they only assessing the period until application date?

Out of the options below which should I send in - all of them?

(a) A letter advising of the change
(b) Some kind of evidence etc
(c) Updated forms (e.g. Schedule A)

Any guidance greatly appreciated :)

Cansufferer

Dec 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said:
Hi,

I have applied under FSW1 (FSWP 2013) having received PER in August. My PER says to inform the VO of any "changes in your application" including "new occupation or employer".

I may need to notify of a new employer. Does that jeopardize my application or are they only assessing the period until application date?

Out of the options below which should I send in - all of them?

(a) A letter advising of the change
(b) Some kind of evidence etc
(c) Updated forms (e.g. Schedule A)

Any guidance greatly appreciated :)
Dear Loncan,

It is not gone effect your case. I guess your new job would have the same NOC in which you would like your case to be processed? If yes then fill in the job details under 12a in schedule 3 form, get new experience certificates with the job duties from your company. Email all these documents to your local visa office. Don't forget to mention your UCI in subject line. I would also suggest you to post the same documents in snail mail.

Best of luck

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Cansufferer said:
Dear Loncan,

It is not gone effect your case. I guess your new job would have the same NOC in which you would like your case to be processed? If yes then fill in the job details under 12a in schedule 3 form, get new experience certificates with the job duties from your company. Email all these documents to your local visa office. Don't forget to mention your UCI in subject line. I would also suggest you to post the same documents in snail mail.

Best of luck
Hi, thanks for your quick response Cansufferer!
Yes the same NOC (2174). So I would need to send a new Schedule 3, and job duties etc for the new company. Do I need to send a new Schedule A also (Q8) ?

Cansufferer

Dec 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said:
Hi, thanks for your quick response Cansufferer!
Yes the same NOC (2174). So I would need to send a new Schedule 3, and job duties etc for the new company. Do I need to send a new Schedule A also (Q8) ?
Yes please include that form as well. Forget to mention earlier. Best of luck for smooth processing of your case and hope you will in your dream land very soon

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
great i was finding the same info......

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
That's great, thanks for your guidance.