+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer's Experience Letter Issues

saphr4raj

Jun 4, 2017
Hello Experts,

I'm in a situation where current employer is delaying in providing Experience letter.

I'm on a closed work permit with my current employer with whom I have been working for almost 9 years,
7 years in India and then transferred to same employers Canadian office, and I have been working here in Canada for more than 19 months.

However, it has been very hard convincing them to provide me work experience letter to apply for my PR.

Please advise on below options.
1. I have pay stubs for past 19 months and offer letter given while landing in Canada, and experience letter given 2 year back while applying for work permit. Can these submitted?

2. My current client where I'm working for my employer is interested in hiring me after I get PR, so there are willing to provide me work experience letter and also an Informal/conditional offer letter. So, as there is a question in the online PR application 'How many employers made this job offer?',
so my question is can I say that I have 2 job offers, one from the current employer and another from the client I'm working?
Also if I submit clients experience letter & conditional offer letter will that be considered as valid?

3. Can I submit a self-attested letter stating my situation, and the email communication which shows that I was trying to get experience letter from my current employer and also submit above all the documents?

Thanks in advance.
Raj

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - You can submit those but you'll run into trouble if you do not have a document stating your duties/responsibilities and hours of work per week.

2 - Not a valid job offer.

3 - See #1