+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Refused to complete BC PNP Job Offer Form

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Hi all,
I recently got an invitation to apply for BC PNP. But my employer said they couldn't fill out the BC Job Offer form because "it involves information that they cannot release" at the moment.

This is the only document I need before I can submit my application. I have all the other required documents.

What should I do??

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Hi all,
I recently got an invitation to apply for BC PNP. But my employer said they couldn't fill out the BC Job Offer form because "it involves information that they cannot release" at the moment.

This is the only document I need before I can submit my application. I have all the other required documents.

What should I do??
Try to convince your employer, tell them to write anything but fill that form. Tell them to write the truth.

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Try to convince your employer, tell them to write anything but fill that form. Tell them to write the truth.
Well, they already gave me all of the other documents including a letter of recommendation, business license, etc..

All I need now is the form filled out by the company.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Well, they already gave me all of the other documents including a letter of recommendation, business license, etc..

Tell them to write whatever they are comfortable with, if you're under international graduate category everything will be fine. Whats your NOC?

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Tell them to write whatever they are comfortable with, if you're under international graduate category everything will be fine. Whats your NOC?
I have a job offer, a letter of recommendation and employment verification from my employer. But they refused to fill out the BC PNP form.
My NOC is C, I'm applying under SI Entry-Level & Semi-skilled for hospitality workers.

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
I have a job offer, a letter of recommendation and employment verification from my employer. But they refused to fill out the BC PNP form.
My NOC is C, I'm applying under SI Entry-Level & Semi-skilled for hospitality workers.
In that case you have to convince them, I'm sorry to say but you may have to find a new employer if they don't fill it up.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In that case you have to convince them, I'm sorry to say but you may have to find a new employer if they don't fill it up.
Dear SSG,
I am in BC with closed permit work ( not from my background ), my background is Instrumentation and Electrical Technician.Through job portal i come to know there is plenty of vacancy in this field, now my question is How i can find a employer who can give job offer for LMIA or Skilled trade immigration process?

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
Dear SSG,
I am in BC with closed permit work ( not from my background ), my background is Instrumentation and Electrical Technician.Through job portal i come to know there is plenty of vacancy in this field, now my question is How i can find a employer who can give job offer for LMIA or Skilled trade immigration process?
Check some job website, maybe someone already got LMIA for that vocation. You can also apply for any company and put "LMIA required" in your cover letter.

Reactions: Balajivellai

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check some job website, maybe someone already got LMIA for that vocation. You can also apply for any company and put "LMIA required" in your cover letter.
SSG,
Thanks for the reply , last few weeks i am looking for LMIA sponsor vacancies but no one from any job portal, do you have any other source to find?

SuperSaiyanGod

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Nomination.....
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
SSG,
Thanks for the reply , last few weeks i am looking for LMIA sponsor vacancies but no one from any job portal, do you have any other source to find?
I usually go to indeed.ca and workbc.ca

Deeksha11

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, I am in the same situation. Can you please tell, if you were able to apply without BC job offer form? Thank you

luisinigo

Jun 15, 2013
h

hi. i am in the same situation. would yoj mind telling me what happened to your application

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
h

hi. i am in the same situation. would yoj mind telling me what happened to your application

Hi there,

My application for PNP with this company was rejected since I didn’t have enough documents. I ended up finding another company that agreed to sign all the paperwork needed, and got BC PNP.

I became PR on August 1, 2019 :) It was a long journey but it worked out for me!

Reactions: adamkhang

luisinigo

Jun 15, 2013
Hi there,

My application for PNP with this company was rejected since I didn’t have enough documents. I ended up finding another company that agreed to sign all the paperwork needed, and got BC PNP.

I became PR on August 1, 2019 :) It was a long journey but it worked out for me!
Thank you for the response.