+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer reference letter- No company contact details

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I got a reference letter from my previous employer which is on company letter head, have all the details like job duties, salary and benefits, duration worked etc signed by the HR manager and stamped. The only issue is the letter head does not have company contact details ( address, PO Box, phone/fax numbers, email etc). Will this letter work as it is or if I attach separately my old business card or appointment letter which have the company contact details.

Please advise.

smitz

Star Member
May 13, 2018
Hi,

I got a reference letter from my previous employer which is on company letter head, have all the details like job duties, salary and benefits, duration worked etc signed by the HR manager and stamped. The only issue is the letter head does not have company contact details ( address, PO Box, phone/fax numbers, email etc). Will this letter work as it is or if I attach separately my old business card or appointment letter which have the company contact details.

Please advise.

the HR manager must have their contact details (tel, email etc) in their signature right? that should suffice. would still suggest you include your business card/appointment letter just to be sure.

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Hello Smitz,

Unfortunately, the HR Manager has only signed and mentioned his name and designation. Phone number and email ID is not mentioned.