+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Reference Letter for CEC

pammyy

Feb 18, 2015
My boss has asked me to draft a reference letter for him to review (I gave him the document checklist). Please has anyone done this? Anyone willing to share links or notes on letters similar to what they are asking for? Would really need help. The letter must include the following
- The specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
- the corresponding NOC code
- total annual salary plus benefits
- number of hours worked per week.

Please if anyone has a sample letter and they're willing to share. Send my way please.

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
pammyy said:
My boss has asked me to draft a reference letter for him to review (I gave him the document checklist). Please has anyone done this? Anyone willing to share links or notes on letters similar to what they are asking for? Would really need help. The letter must include the following
- The specific period of your employment with the company
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
- the corresponding NOC code
- total annual salary plus benefits
- number of hours worked per week.

Please if anyone has a sample letter and they're willing to share. Send my way please.
Here is a link to one letter template:

http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/refletter-template.html

you might need to expand onto this one as much as possible, especially when it concerns your NOC code. Please make sure that you ask your boss to include all the responsibilites by slight change of language in the reference letter