+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employer< problem

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
i already have my visa through PNP but my emloyer hold me back because of economic crisis. it is the same problem that hapen to me last year. I emailed my employer, and they tell me to just wait again and even if my visa will expire they will assist me.
can anybody help me here for some better option for this problem. cause i dont want to waste again some more years for this, since i wasted 3 years already. and i dnt want my visa to expire for the 2nd time cause its realy hard to reaply again. pls advise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

inuyay02 said:
i already have my visa through PNP but my emloyer hold me back because of economic crisis. it is the same problem that hapen to me last year. I emailed my employer, and they tell me to just wait again and even if my visa will expire they will assist me.
can anybody help me here for some better option for this problem. cause i dont want to waste again some more years for this, since i wasted 3 years already. and i dnt want my visa to expire for the 2nd time cause its realy hard to reaply again. pls advise
As you were told previously, just "land" and get on with your life in Canada, the employer will keep delaying and delaying.

PMM

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks pmm. but do i need a show money in entering canada?And can my employer posibly help me or its up to me to work it out. pls advice thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

inuyay02 said:
thanks pmm. but do i need a show money in entering canada?And can my employer posibly help me or its up to me to work it out. pls advice thanks
With an AEO you don't have to have settlement funds, but since the job probably doesn't exist, I think you better be able to show settlement funds. The employer will obviously not help you.

PMM

cono_sur

Star Member
Feb 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would add that you should come here with the expectation that the job doesn't exist and move on with your life.

inuyay02

Mar 6, 2009
thanks guys... do i need to land exactly to the province that nominate me? or is it ok to fid work from other province after entering saskatchewan?

imigrate

Star Member
Nov 16, 2009
You can land in any province, except Quebec.
Once you land you can find work and live anywhere in Canada