+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Portal Apprval Processing time

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you very much! Let me try this format and will let you know the results!
Yes my friend has tried it and got in 4 days . Before this he was also not able to figure this out. Make sure you copy same format and ask your employer to email not you.

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
Actually we didn't forget the user name and password. It is just we don't have the button to submit the job offer. Could I change the reason to
can't submit job offer in Employer Portal?
Anyway, as long they can give a PIN, we should be fine

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
Yes my friend has tried it and got in 4 days . Before this he was also not able to figure this out. Make sure you copy same format and ask your employer to email not you.
Haven't got any reply since last Tuesday.. did exactly what you suggested, with original format and text. So frustrated with the government working efficiency

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Haven't got any reply since last Tuesday.. did exactly what you suggested, with original format and text. So frustrated with the government working efficiency
You have to wait for 5 business days . It’s working days. Also did you mentioned same format i told you?

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
You have to wait for 5 business days . It’s working days. Also did you mentioned same format i told you?
haven't got any response yet. i have been waiting for almost 2 months for this job validation. i am asking my company to write an explanation to address this issue. I am submitting my application with the letter, I don't know if I will get any response any sooner so I just submit it now. Hope they can understand, otherwise, i will submit another application if they can reset my account 30 days before my work permit expires.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
haven't got any response yet. i have been waiting for almost 2 months for this job validation. i am asking my company to write an explanation to address this issue. I am submitting my application with the letter, I don't know if I will get any response any sooner so I just submit it now. Hope they can understand, otherwise, i will submit another application if they can reset my account 30 days before my work permit expires.
Sorry to hear bud but only way is to keep emailing them after 7 days or 5 business days . That’s all u can do .

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
Sorry to hear bud but only way is to keep emailing them after 7 days or 5 business days . That’s all u can do .
Thank you! I will keep email them but I think it it better to submit the application before. Later ,if I got it, I may submit again

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you! I will keep email them but I think it it better to submit the application before. Later ,if I got it, I may submit again
If you can’t fix account before submitting application you can attach a letter of explanation and screenshot of the emails you sent them with wp application and ask them that when account is active you will submit offer of employment as soon as possible. This will help.

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
If you can’t fix account before submitting application you can attach a letter of explanation and screenshot of the emails you sent them with wp application and ask them that when account is active you will submit offer of employment as soon as possible. This will help.
Thanks! Will do that

Multan31

May 18, 2021
I have same issue. We are not getting password resetting email. My work permit is going to be expire today. I am submitting work permit application with explanation and screenshot. Will this help me. I see you did the same thing. Is this was helpfull.

SK1987

Oct 7, 2021
I have same issue. We are not getting password resetting email. My work permit is going to be expire today. I am submitting work permit application with explanation and screenshot. Will this help me. I see you did the same thing. Is this was helpfull.
Hii

Have you got any reply or solution yet.
Please share.

Multan31

May 18, 2021
Hii

Have you got any reply or solution yet.
Please share.
Yes. My work permit was expired and after 2 days we got account reset email then we submit an offer on employer portal. Then i applied for work pemit with restoration and i explain everything to ircc with screenshots. Then i got work permit in 3 days

SK1987

Oct 7, 2021
Hi,

I'm in a similar situation. Employer does not remember the GCKey and has sent an email to reset the key. It's been more than 2 weeks. CIC documentation says instructions to reset key would be received within 5 business days. Calling the customer care does not help as they do not have any alternative mechanism to talk to the concerned folks. Any idea on what could be done? Eagerly waiting for any response. Thanks!
Hi,

I hope you had got the solution and were through all the hurdles. Please share how and what were your actionables.

SK1987

Oct 7, 2021
Yes. My work permit was expired and after 2 days we got account reset email then we submit an offer on employer portal. Then i applied for work pemit with restoration and i explain everything to ircc with screenshots. Then i got work permit in 3 days
Thanks a lot for replying.

If you could share about your application, like were you an outland candidate and was it your first work permit.