Employer Portal Apprval Processing time

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys

How long do employer portal gets approved once employer submits the company and employee information?
My boss is going away for a month in November so I just want to make sure it will be approved before he leaves...

Thanks
:D

Alpit

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Wonderland_1010 said:
Hi Guys

How long do employer portal gets approved once employer submits the company and employee information?
My boss is going away for a month in November so I just want to make sure it will be approved before he leaves...

Thanks
:D
it takes only one hour to get approved . As fast as ur employer fills the information and submit it then it will generate one number thats called emploer portal number and u need to write it down that number in work permit extension form

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Alpit said:
it takes only one hour to get approved . As fast as ur employer fills the information and submit it then it will generate one number thats called emploer portal number and u need to write it down that number in work permit extension form

ohhh and as soon as its approved then he can pay the compliance fee through the employer portal??

sanzaf

Jun 27, 2016
Hi fellow forum members,

My employer does not have a CRA business number and as per the enrollment guide, he sent email to

CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca

with the required details (full name, business name, place of birth, etc.)

We only received an automatic reply right away:

"This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Employer Portal Mailbox.
This mailbox is for the purpose of reporting Technical Issues with Employer Portal. No other enquiries will be addressed.
We will to respond to general technical issues within five business days. Employers who require a Personal Information Number (PIN) reset will receive a response within 48 business hours.
If you require information on hiring temporary workers please visit......."

It has been 3 days and have not received a proper reply. Has anyone had a similar situation?

Thank you.

Jan 14, 2019
Hi,

I'm in a similar situation. Employer does not remember the GCKey and has sent an email to reset the key. It's been more than 2 weeks. CIC documentation says instructions to reset key would be received within 5 business days. Calling the customer care does not help as they do not have any alternative mechanism to talk to the concerned folks. Any idea on what could be done? Eagerly waiting for any response. Thanks!

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Congrats @Wonderland_1010 !
Does anyone know if there's a better way to get help for employer portal related issues? (not really sure if the emails are being looked into at this point)
You should do alot of reading on the guideline of using the employer portal on IRCC website. Or just try searching on this forum for any other applicants who are similar to your situation.

Rerebear

Sep 1, 2019
So how long is the employer portal enrolment processing time?
My employer has been waiting for 4 weeks now have still being pending.
This also affect my work permit application, which currently being on hold...

Thanks!

guxin7005

Oct 29, 2020
Samedi situation here. We have enrolled in employer portal but can't submit job offer. We have being waiting for reset PIN for two weeks no response yet. Call the number however the agent don't have the right to solve the issues.

How can we do anything to help? I am waiting to apply for my work permit

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Samedi situation here. We have enrolled in employer portal but can't submit job offer. We have being waiting for reset PIN for two weeks no response yet. Call the number however the agent don't have the right to solve the issues.

How can we do anything to help? I am waiting to apply for my work permit
You have to email employer portal. Ask you employer to email them and in subject line of email mention RESET PIN .

Please ask the employer to send an email to CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca <CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca
In the subject line- write Reset Employer Account
In body mention the following:

Kindly provide us a PI to reset the employer account of our company. We forgot the last used username and password.

CRA business number:
Business Legal Name:
business Operating Name:
Name of account user:First Name: and Last Name:
E-Mail Address:
Business Address:

Once the email is sent, your employer will receive a PIN or further info request within 5 business days.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You have to email employer portal. Ask you employer to email them and in subject line of email mention RESET PIN .

Please ask the employer to send an email to CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca <CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca
In the subject line- write Reset Employer Account
In body mention the following:

Kindly provide us a PI to reset the employer account of our company. We forgot the last used username and password.

CRA business number:
Business Legal Name:
business Operating Name:
Name of account user:First Name: and Last Name:
E-Mail Address:
Business Address:

Once the email is sent, your employer will receive a PIN or further info request within 5 business days.
Please copy this format and fill information and send email to employer portal. Make sure don’t change anything form following format . You will get pin in 2-5 days for sure.