+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream - July 13, 2021

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
There was an update in my timeline today!

NOI: 13 Jul 2021
Submitted: 21 Jul 2021
Assessment: 26 Jul 2021

I found that the !Action Required button has been activated.
However, I think this is just for notification, am I correct?
Do I need to upload any documents?

Hope this to be proceeded very fast to all the applicant:)

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys,
I am kind of worried because of the attestation form.
I submitted the attestation form with my signature but I am confused with the date.

In the document checklist, it says “A PDF copy of the Attestation Form must be printed, signed personally in ink by the applicant, and uploaded to the “Other” tab under Supporting Documents. The Attestation Form should be signed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP.”

I indicated the date when I submitted my EOI registered date, but the signed date was July 19th. (I submitted the application on July 21st.) Do you think it matters?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I am kind of worried because of the attestation form.
I submitted the attestation form with my signature but I am confused with the date.

In the document checklist, it says “A PDF copy of the Attestation Form must be printed, signed personally in ink by the applicant, and uploaded to the “Other” tab under Supporting Documents. The Attestation Form should be signed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP.”

I indicated the date when I submitted my EOI registered date, but the signed date was July 19th. (I submitted the application on July 21st.) Do you think it matters?
It may matter. Just sign another one and email it to Ontario email address.i submitted a JPEG copy instead of PDF. I sent them the pdf copy through the email

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
It may matter. Just sign another one and email it to Ontario email address.i submitted a JPEG copy instead of PDF. I sent them the pdf copy through the email
so the signing date also should be the same date of EOI submitted right? Mine is may 5th.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
No updated so far on your status?
Are you preparing documents for PR?
no update yet.

I have already filled and uploaded all the info in the online portal for PR. I am just waiting for the confirmation of nomination and the PCC so that I can submit

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
no update yet.

I have already filled and uploaded all the info in the online portal for PR. I am just waiting for the confirmation of nomination and the PCC so that I can submit
Okay. Sounds good!
Let me know if there is any further updates. Thanks.

MollyBB

Jul 29, 2021
Hi, guys, my submitted date is 23 July,2021, and the status shows submitted, but nothing changed on my account yet. I have received Application Received letter and got file number, it means submitted successfully?

ITO: 13/July
Submitted: 23/ July

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Hi, guys, my submitted date is 23 July,2021, and the status shows submitted, but nothing changed on my account yet. I have received Application Received letter and got file number, it means submitted successfully?

ITO: 13/July
Submitted: 23/ July
Yes! The status will be changed to "Assessment" in a few days.