+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream - July 13, 2021

nscanadax

Aug 3, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. LMIA exempt closed work permit. NOC type A (NOC code 2173)
NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 23, 2021
Assessment: Aug 19, 2021
DIP: Aug 25, 2021
Nomination: Waiting

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (Outland)
Submitted: July 27, 2021
Assessment: Aug 5, 2021
Additional documents from employer- Aug - 24
Documents sent - Sep-2
DIP: Sep -3, 2021

Any recent updates guys?? :oops:

mzt18

Sep 21, 2021
Hi guys,
I am kind of worried because of the attestation form.
I submitted the attestation form with my signature but I am confused with the date.

In the document checklist, it says “A PDF copy of the Attestation Form must be printed, signed personally in ink by the applicant, and uploaded to the “Other” tab under Supporting Documents. The Attestation Form should be signed on the same date that you submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the OINP.”

I indicated the date when I submitted my EOI registered date, but the signed date was July 19th. (I submitted the application on July 21st.) Do you think it matters?
Hey, I am in the same situation as you regarding the date in attestation form, I signed for the date I submitted my application instead of the day I submitted my EOI, I have already emailed OINP about it and sent a new form with the right date. Can you advise what's the best scenario right now to do? Did you get a nomination? I am wondering should I withdraw my application and submit a new EOI but if I do that I have no clue when the next draw will be.

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Hey, I am in the same situation as you regarding the date in attestation form, I signed for the date I submitted my application instead of the day I submitted my EOI, I have already emailed OINP about it and sent a new form with the right date. Can you advise what's the best scenario right now to do? Did you get a nomination? I am wondering should I withdraw my application and submit a new EOI but if I do that I have no clue when the next draw will be.
Hi, I sent the new form with the explanation that I already submitted the attestation form, but am revising because of the wrong date.
I got the confirmation email soon in a few hours.
I got nomination, so don't worry about it. I think you will be okay.

mzt18

Sep 21, 2021
Hi, I sent the new form with the explanation that I already submitted the attestation form, but am revising because of the wrong date.
I got the confirmation email soon in a few hours.
I got nomination, so don't worry about it. I think you will be okay.
Thank you for your reply. I also got an email an hour ago stating "cannot accept an attestation form after application has been submitted. Will be assessed on the information provided."
Now I am worried to what to think of it, did your email state something different? Cant withdraw now, will just wait and hope and pray for the best I guess. :(

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I also got an email an hour ago stating "cannot accept an attestation form after application has been submitted. Will be assessed on the information provided."
Now I am worried to what to think of it, did your email state something different? Cant withdraw now, will just wait and hope and pray for the best I guess. :(
Did you explain you already submitted but this one is only changing the date?
My reply was this:

Hello,
This email confirms receipt of your correspondence.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

mzt18

Sep 21, 2021
Did you explain you already submitted but this one is only changing the date?
My reply was this:

Hello,
This email confirms receipt of your correspondence.
Thank you for your interest in the OINP.
Yes I did , explained clearly about just the date change. :(
The email ended with "Thank you for your interest in the OINP." as well, but no confirmation sadly, and says cant accept after already submitted.

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Documents sent - Sep-2

Nomination: Sep 21
Application submitted

Reactions: bytenaija

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. LMIA exempt closed work permit. NOC type A (NOC code 2173)
Submitted: July 23, 2021
Assessment: Aug 19, 2021
DIP: Aug 25, 2021
no much activity in this thread.......

@nscanadax have you received your nomination ? what was your score on oinp score grid ?

Reactions: bytenaija

zaheer150483

Jan 20, 2021
NOI: Sep 21, 2021
Submitted: Oct 1, 2021

no movement in application and its been 45 days.

MMHO

Nov 17, 2021
Me too
NOI : 21/9/2021
Submitted:1/10/2021
No feedbacks

is it possible to reject our application?

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi @bytenaija

I have few queries regarding this stream's scoring factors mentioned on the website-

1. I am working in Ontario with less than a year Canadian experience, so for Canadian Work Experience, I will be awarded 0 marks. But for Canadian Work Experience: Noc skill level, can I still claim 3 points as I am in Skill Level A ?

2. What is Job offer NOC types (0 to 9) mentioned there? How much will be awarded for that ? I am working in Onatrio with Closed Work Permit , Noc 2174, skill level A.

Thanks.

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Documents sent - Sep-2

Nomination: Sep 21
Application submitted
-----‐--------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE*******
UPDATE #####
UPDATE #####

Got Nomination: Sep 21
Application submitted for Work permit - 15 Nov - 2021 - Still waiting Supposed to take 41 weeks (already been 30 weeks)

PR Application Submitted on Jan 6 - 2022 = waiting waiting - supposed to take 27 months ( Already been nearly 6 months)

This is the longest process ever!!

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi everyone,

I have a Intra company transfer job offer from my employer in Canada. My work permit application is in progress. My questions-

1. Can I use this job offer to apply under thejob offer stream in OINP to secure a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for PNP, but not both?

2.Can I use this job offer to gain 50 points in express entry for a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for EE, but not both?

what is the best and fastest possible way for me to secure a PR i Ontario.

P.S - I also received EOI from SINP but not sure on applying for it since we do not want to live there

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!!

Please see my timeline below.
Nomination approved: Sep 21
Application submitted for a Work permit - 15 Nov - 2021
PR Application Submitted online Non-Express on Jan 6 - 2022
Came to Canada on work permit and working since- Sep 2022

PR Application Submitted online Non-express on Jan 6 - 2022 still waiting - supposed to take 21 months ( Already been 1yr )

Has anyone got their PR yet??? I have been told that might get the approval anytime now.
On the portal, it has been just stuck at the last background checks since Sep 2022. Had already got the pre-arrival email in October 2022.

This has been a very long process. Any update guys???