+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer interview after nomination and when pr is processing after AOR

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi

Anybody can suggest me why my employer is getting interview email from ainp on 21st nov. why is this for?

my Pr is already in process and i have my AOR as well. My employer told me he got email from ainp for interview.. can anybody tell me why is getting this interview now or my employer just catching something in air. is it normal? do cic contact employer when they process eligibly stage for pr processing? My pr is under employer driven stream. also will i get interview as well?

any help would be appreciated

thanks

balongskija

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
N/a
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
27-06-2018
Med's Done....
08-07-2018
LANDED..........
24-05-2019
Hi

Anybody can suggest me why my employer is getting interview email from ainp on 21st nov. why is this for?

my Pr is already in process and i have my AOR as well. My employer told me he got email from ainp for interview.. can anybody tell me why is getting this interview now or my employer just catching something in air. is it normal? do cic contact employer when they process eligibly stage for pr processing? My pr is under employer driven stream. also will i get interview as well?

thanks

I'm under SINP, it's a different province yet somehow I could say it'd be the same anywhere else. Regards to your question, I called SINP before and asked a question almost, just almost similar to yours. I was told that CIC randomly calls/verify the nomination in the province that nominated you. But if you'd ask if they call employers while on process? I'm not sure, but some people says Yes, but what is not clear is that, if it's from a provincial call or from federal. I hope it helps.

Oh and knowing the fact that your PR is under employer driven stream, so to my honest opinion that would just make sense.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Hi

thanks
when did you apply for PR ? and when did you get AOR ?

iaq07

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm under SINP, it's a different province yet somehow I could say it'd be the same anywhere else. Regards to your question, I called SINP before and asked a question almost, just almost similar to yours. I was told that CIC randomly calls/verify the nomination in the province that nominated you. But if you'd ask if they call employers while on process? I'm not sure, but some people says Yes, but what is not clear is that, if it's from a provincial call or from federal. I hope it helps.

Oh and knowing the fact that your PR is under employer driven stream, so to my honest opinion that would just make sense.
Thanks for your reply
Yes he said its from ainp but i think it can be federal because they might be checking eligibilty. It is indeed employer driven stream. I am just too worried