+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer [HR] refuses official job letter with addnl. detailed job duties

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
4,100
583
Adil Khan123 said:
Thank you for your reply..

i dont know much about notarization...... who is the concerned person or organization which notarizes the documents??
If you are getting it on the company letterhead, you need not get it notarized.
 

Adil Khan123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
188
12
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Stanlee said:
If you are getting it on the company letterhead, you need not get it notarized.
Thank you stanlee... much appreciated
 

tushard8

Full Member
Nov 11, 2015
31
1
I have my experience letters for previous companys on stamp paper with Notarized in year 2013. Would this be valid and can I use the same letters for NBPNP application. Is there any validity of stamp paper or notarization ?
 

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
4,100
583
tushard8 said:
I have my experience letters for previous companys on stamp paper with Notarized in year 2013. Would this be valid and can I use the same letters for NBPNP application. Is there any validity of stamp paper or notarization ?
As far as I know, notarization does not expire. But you need to check whether there is a change to the circumstances that has been mentioned in the letter, if yes, then the letter will not be valid.

The condition for a notarized document to be accepted as a valid document are:
1. The circumstances or details mentioned in the letter should be still valid, and
2. Notarization should not expire (which does not)

Even if one of the above has not been met the, document cannot be accepted, as it is an invalid document at this point of time.

Would suggest you to consult a lawyer as well.
 

tushard8

Full Member
Nov 11, 2015
31
1
Thanks Stanlee !

This is basically my previous companys experience letters which I have prepared when I was looking for Australis immigration. So there is no change in there. These are on stamp paper with notarized stamp on it. So I can use these as it is as there is no validity for it.

For my current company I anyway preparing a fresh one.
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
8,798
1,389
Category........
PNP
tushard8 said:
Thanks Stanlee !

This is basically my previous companys experience letters which I have prepared when I was looking for Australis immigration. So there is no change in there. These are on stamp paper with notarized stamp on it. So I can use these as it is as there is no validity for it.

For my current company I anyway preparing a fresh one.
From what I know, reference letters from past employers are valid indefinitely (or at least that is what was being widely believed here on the forum). However, I recall a post on the forum where the applicant was rejected for the following reason (I'm paraphrasing it) :

"You have indicated on your application about your work experience with XXX" but you did not attach recent documents proving the employment. It should not have been difficult because you still live in the same area as your previous employer" or something on those lines.

@Asivad - Could you kindly advise?
 

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
4,100
583
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, reference letters from past employers are valid indefinitely (or at least that is what was being widely believed here on the forum). However, I recall a post on the forum where the applicant was rejected for the following reason (I'm paraphrasing it) :

"You have indicated on your application about your work experience with XXX" but you did not attach recent documents proving the employment. It should not have been difficult because you still live in the same area as your previous employer" or something on those lines.

@Asivad - Could you kindly advise?
Yes, I also saw this one and was perplexed why the case officer made such a comment when experience letters from past employers are valid indefinitely.
 

amyqasim

Member
Apr 29, 2016
15
0
Hello Everyone ...!

I knw this question has been asked recently but my situation is a lil different.

1.My company/hospital HR has refused to give me refernce letter as per cic format. I have SERVICE certificate by them which states only my job duration & job designation with no rules and resposibilities or my salary.

2.But, I have a recommendation letter from my consultant doctor( immediate superviser) stating my job designation, duration, duties & resposibilities and its on company letter head n its signed n stamped by my consultant (but theres NO mention of full time employee or my salary)( PS : Its notarized)

3. I have only supporting bank statements of my salary account n also NO offer letter.

I want to know

1. Should i get my immediate supervisor letter stamped by HR n will that suffice .. Do i still need to provide letter of explanation

2. if HR refuse to stamp it what r my other options ??
 

ajnj2730

Full Member
Aug 11, 2016
29
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a question regarding reference letter. Since my HR has refused to provide reference letter with Jobs and Duties. I have taken the reference letter from my manager on plain paper with his business card/ employee card copy ,his contact number and email id.
Now the question is which type of notarization should I go for : normal notarized stamp or Attested by stamp or Before me stamp .
Also is it required to be it on stamp paper or plain paper would suffice?
 

sentraj

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
133
34
Stanlee said:
Yes, I also saw this one and was perplexed why the case officer made such a comment when experience letters from past employers are valid indefinitely.
Hello Mr Stanlee, and friends a

Big salute to you for all the help you are providing to all.

I am getting experience letter in my company letter head from my manager who's my previous supervisor in my company where I've worked for last 6 years and it's my first company too.

Will it work? I know may have asked the same question in different ways. Please help me.

Thanks
 

timmykz2

Newbie
Feb 1, 2017
7
6
Hi guys,
My company only provides a standard letter on official stamped letterhead which includes the positions I held, dates of employment, and my salary. I also do have a job description document from the company, however JD is not on on a letterhead and neither it is stamped and it only has my signature on it , stating that I have read and agreed with the JD. HR refuses to stamp or sign the JD. What would be the best way for me to proceed?
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
8,798
1,389
Category........
PNP
timmykz2 said:
Hi guys,
My company only provides a standard letter on official stamped letterhead which includes the positions I held, dates of employment, and my salary. I also do have a job description document from the company, however JD is not on on a letterhead and neither it is stamped and it only has my signature on it , stating that I have read and agreed with the JD. HR refuses to stamp or sign the JD. What would be the best way for me to proceed?
You can make a copy of the letter containing roles, get it notarized. Even better, if any of your manager(s)/colleague(s) are willing to provide job roles on a letter, you can get it from them, get it notarized and submit it along with a copy of business card/company ID card of the referee.
 

Adil Khan123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
188
12
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
I have taken reference letter with job duties and responsibilities.. With my boss signature email and phone num on it... I live in dubai... How can i notarize it?