+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer gave letter only for the highest level

savitrasapre

Apr 30, 2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Hi guys!

My employer gave the employer reference letter for the highest title that I had in my tenure at a company. My profile had a junior title and that title isn't the same as the one on the letter. I tried contacting them again but they said that they only provide the highest title on the letter (which I had no idea about).

I'm a little worried because even though the letter says that I have worked at the company for that particular time period, the titles don't exactly match.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi guys!

My employer gave the employer reference letter for the highest title that I had in my tenure at a company. My profile had a junior title and that title isn't the same as the one on the letter. I tried contacting them again but they said that they only provide the highest title on the letter (which I had no idea about).

I'm a little worried because even though the letter says that I have worked at the company for that particular time period, the titles don't exactly match.
Titles don't matter much, if they are same noc, I would not worry about it. It is imperative though that those references contain your hours in a week, duration,etc.
On the other hand if they are different noc, they you would need to provide proof that for those different durations, your roles and responsibilities were different. For this, you can provide documents like offer letter, promotion letter, appraisal letter, notarized document from manager.