+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer Driven AINP and Employer change

shan1981

Feb 20, 2016
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, I need help from you experts

I have received my AINP nomination which is based on Employer driven program in January 2016, I filed my PR within two weeks upon AINP receive . Now I lost my job last week with the same employer and my work permit is about to expire (July 2016)

I am much afraid with below things.

1- Will my X employer contact AINP/CIC and inform of my termination? if yes what will happen
2- DO I have to inform AINP about my situation? if yes what could happen? will my AINP gone?
3- If I find a new employer, should I inform AINP/CIC and update my profile? if yes what are the chances of VO (AINP) will continue my current file and just do update the employer? what is suggestible
4- What is the possible way that my x employer save my AINP ? how would i convene him and what are the ways?

Please guide me to handle this situation as I am very close to expiring my work permit (July 2016) pass me the expert advise with the possible solution

shan1981

Feb 20, 2016
Thank you Mountin for the reply, One thing to add this note as I was dismiss from the job, I didn't got the lay off because of the economy, still you think I will be ok?

shan1981

Feb 20, 2016
Hi My X Employer emailed my Attorney saying that he will not be responsible for AINP for my application. My attorney replied that I am not legal representative for her AINP process so I can not inform AINP if you are OK I will send this email to me.

why he had email to my attorney? other side I am thinking the reason of his email is just to inform to my Attorney to stay away from future consequences?

what will happen if he would already have informed to AINP and updated them on my termination? shall I call AINP as soon as possible and inform about my termination by my own?

Please reply guys I need the suggestion, I am not in condition to think of any think at this moment.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best option is fine same job and update that to ainp.
second if you can then request to work with old employee i know it will be hectic for you
you recently put up your file so chances r very slime that u get your pr done before december 16.
u need to carry on your status for that you need help of employer or have to put file as a visitor to continue status.
u can ask qualify lawyer (not a ordinary agent) for best solution.

good luck.