+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employer copy pasted NOC duties...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
susana said:
Even though you have been rude to me in the past, I will answer your concern.
Ussualy when somebody produces a letter with the same job description as the one listed in the NOC the officer has to to do a second review in the veracity of the job duties as it is a red flag copying and pasting from the NOC. The expired operational bulletin is part of the operational procedures and still applies.
Applicants have been refused due to this situation in the past or asked for clarification, as the way EE PR applications are currently processed, the officer takes a decision based in the documents submited and rarely requests for clarification.
I honestly hope this is not the case for you.
I did a research and never seen anyone refused solely due to a copy pasted NOC duties. If it has expired how is it still a part of operational procedures? I don't get it.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
I'm not saying you will be rejected, what I said Is your application COULD go for a second review. Many have been approved if the second officer is satisfied that you are doing all the duties included in your letter.
In ocassions, they call the employer, look at their website, job postings.

This is the procedure followed in situations like yours. Many have been approved.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
susana said:
I'm not saying you will be rejected, what I said Is your application COULD go for a second review. Many have been approved if the second officer is satisfied that you are doing all the duties included in your letter.
In ocassions, they call the employer, look at their website, job postings.

This is the procedure followed in situations like yours. Many have been approved.
Ok. If that is the case then I have nothing to worry about. I think they always do some kind of an online research to make sure it's a legit company.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
$unn¥123 said:
Susana...
My NOC is 2281 (computer Network admin) and i do most of the duties listed in NOC...so what u suggest to how can i described in my experience letter? Should i change little bit wording of sentences but with same Duties?
Kindly advise as Tomorrow i am going to my HR for letter..
Hoping for favourable advice from u..
Describe your job duties in a different manner. Does your employer has a company's job description ? You should be performing at least 80 % of the main duties described in the NOC . Do not copy and paste.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
Even though you have been rude to me in the past, I will answer your concern.
Ussualy when somebody produces a letter with the same job description as the one listed in the NOC the officer has to to do a second review in the veracity of the job duties as it is a red flag copying and pasting from the NOC. The expired operational bulletin is part of the operational procedures and still applies.
Applicants have been refused due to this situation in the past or asked for clarification, as the way EE PR applications are currently processed, the officer takes a decision based in the documents submited and rarely requests for clarification.
I honestly hope this is not the case for you.
Hi Susana I didn't ask the question, I replied the OP's question so I don't know why many people including you are directing their answers at me. Besides when was I ever rude to you?

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Anya654 said:
Hi Susana I didn't ask the question, I replied the OP's question so I don't know why many people including you are directing their answers at me. Besides when was I ever rude to you?
My apologies, i was refering to the OP , not you, and I quoted your post as you were correct. Many have been rejected after second review and others have been approved.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Phil89 said:
Ok. If that is the case then I have nothing to worry about. I think they always do some kind of an online research to make sure it's a legit company.
Yes, they do, you can see it in the GCMS notes.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Thanks susana..m
But its a software solution co. And i was on probatioj period for 2 months which is mentioned on my joining letter ....
And regarding experience letter my HR wrote almost 70% duties which i performed that are matching to NOC's ..they are not written in differenet way but neither in same way....
Feeling. Confused

jonnyquest

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
HI,
I was going through your post. Scares me as i have done copy past points from NOC and have given to my employer. Now I want to know I have applied under PNP-Paper based program. Is CIC going to refer to the experience letter which was submitted to PNP.

Has anyone's case have been rejected due to this. Kindly update ur experience will appreciate.

Thanks.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hi guys
Can you tell me what did u do regarding the copy and paste of noc job duties as i am in the same situation,